Reviews for My Funny Valentine
KeJae chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
Awesome! I love Doc and Sue Thomas, and its about time I found a story that brought at least a bit of a crossover between the two shows. I seriously need to finish setting up my account so I can better mark good stories like this for rereading who knoes how many times:) By the way I hope you right more crossovers between the two shows, you do it well!
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Great chapter. Sorry to see the story end. I love that you made Tara Tippy's cousin. Hope to read another story from you soon. Trinity :)
BrianBach5 chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
Hello again,

You are really making this plot have some twists and turns in it ! I may become sea-sick from all the motion ! Nice job with the surprises and bringing in folks from Sue Thomas. I don't recall Tara and Bobby being a couple so this must be an Alt-Universe version of them.

Keep up the good work and don't leave us hanging for the next chapter !
felicity18 chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
Great chapter, I really enjoyed it! Can't wait to see what will happen next.

felicity18
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
I love this chapter. I did recognize Bobby, I didn't recognize Tara until Nate asked if Bobby was Australian. Then it clicked. I used to watch Sue Thomas F. when it was on. I can't wait for your next update. Please update soon.
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
Oh my! This just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to find out where this is going. Update soon.
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
Great chapter. Quick thinking on Raul's part. I can't wait for more. Update soon.
felicity18 chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
I really like this story! Please update soon!
BrianBach5 chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Hello Zeifanaat,

I like the way you've woven this story together with all of the plots and subplots to get Clint and Nancy together. Their turning this around to trick everyone else is a nice touch. We have all under-rated your level of deviousness !

Keep up the good writing. Hope school and life are going well for you and your family.
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
I still have no idea what they have planned. Can't wait to find out. I have Doc season 1 on DVD, but I can't find any of the other seasons. Luckily I recorded most of the episodes. Unfortunately tapes aren't all that reliable long term. Update soon.
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
Glad they figured it out. Can't wait to see what they have in store for the senders of the Valentines. It's a shame the series ended so soon. My story idea is mainly what happened after the series ended. Can't wait for more. :)
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Wahoo! Another great chapter. If only I could write down my Doc story idea and post it. Right now it's mainly in my head. I always have trouble getting my stories down on paper. Update soon.
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Great chapter. I've been hoping this story would be updated. I love your stories.