Reviews for The Malfoy's Servant
HPuni101 chapter 83 . 8/1
Welcome back. Continuing to loge your story and the direction it's heading in. Looking forward to the next chapter. Best wishes.
Girostritron chapter 3 . 7/31
Just FYI the word for a 3-D circle is a sphere.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 83 . 7/31
sweet sweet theo
translucent steeds chapter 82 . 6/12
you're back! :D thanks for the update, I'm ready for more!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 82 . 6/7
Interesting chapter
lizyeh2000 chapter 82 . 6/7
Thanks for updating! You're you close to 800 reviews!
HPuni101 chapter 82 . 6/6
Things are looking grim. Please update again soon. Best wishes.
9632mp chapter 81 . 5/12
Awesome story! I just get stuck in it, I read the hole story in 4 hours stray! Now I'm in dire need to read what's happen next!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 81 . 4/26
Really good go on
HPuni101 chapter 81 . 4/24
Finally she knows. Please don't be absent for too long. Can't wait to read what happens next.
lizyeh2000 chapter 81 . 4/24
At least she now knows her past thanks for updating!
Allen Pitt chapter 80 . 3/22
On why she was enslaved. I think there are a couple of possibilities-a debt of some kind her family owed the Malfoys, this was the only way out; her sister was dying of something too expensive for them to fix ...
It would have to have been for a really important reason, or at least I hope so. Imagine in the future if she's ever freed of the servant bond. What could they possibly say to her? For that matter after Voldemort's defeat, her being enslaved by an ancient law...just imagine the gossip about her family. They'd be ruined, potentially.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 80 . 3/22
interesting
HPuni101 chapter 80 . 3/21
As always a great chapter. This year should definitely be interesting. I think that although ariella is against the death eaters and what they stand for she will do what she can to protect draco. The poor boy needs some true friends. I think towards the end we all feel sympathy for draco. Please update soon. Best wishes.
This is really good, when are you updating next?