Reviews for Scratch
GalaxieGurl chapter 1 . 5/13
Just found your story here, after seeing you mentioned as a beta on one of MiseryMaker's stories. This is beautiful, contemplative, and very true of many relationships. Well written.
bears434 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ohh these two break my heart, they really do D: Great fic :)
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is lovely - I love Angela's optimism :)
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
dont hate it. dont think it was terrible. didnt make me laugh at you. LOVED IT! VERYVERYVERY MUCH! IM FORBIDDING YOU FROM LEAING THE HODGELA FANDOM! EVER AGAIN! okay, maybe not. but i loved this very very much! and im praying that we can expect more from you. pretty please.
Wamzwrites chapter 1 . 8/6/2009

You posted it! YAY! You know how much I love this story... so much. I'm so glad you posted it... it just.. .makes my Bones heart so happy... man. Seriously.

I love Jack and Angela.. and reading this... made me happy. You must write more of Bones. NOW!
double scotch.single malt chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Lola, I love you ... loved the additional thoughtts for Angie ... the reflectiveness of those was key and this ending, *sighs* was PERFECT!

Now, we just need them to get back together ... like I said, he's become more adorable as time goes on ... much like Callie on Grey's, I didn't enjoy her or I didn't find it believable that she would be a lesbian (NOT that there's anything wrong with that ... and I mean that, seriously) ... but just that somehow it seemed contrived ... or something (more with Callie than with Angie), but my point is, I adore her with Jack ... *sighs*.

YOU DID AWESOME and the thing is ... you can only give your virginity away one time, so in this one case, for this one thing ... I'm glad you did ... (even though you're a big ho' bag)!

Dani chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is awesome! I love the perspective of whats going on from the finale from Angela - its refreshing and amazing writing - keep up the good work!

hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
beautiful. just beautiful
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 8/6/2009

Oh... and good story... *rolls eyes* freaking genius girl.

Your donuts make me gonuts.