Reviews for The Elevator
bizzybear21 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
is this the story finished? it was very good anyway :D i liked how u made dan and blair friends g4 the tv show n all
slimkay chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
What an awesome short and sweet story :)

I'll never forget this one. It was quite original as well; I don't think anybody has done something along those lines, so you deserve major props for that ;)

I'll be closely watching out for your upcoming fics, especially if they are DB-centric (coz I love those 2 lovebirds) :)

Thank you again and I wish you the best!
darkhuntress21 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
MORE MORE MORE MORE, am loving this all the way.
Simoman chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Really nice work so far.

I really enjoyted this chapter because a lot of feeling that Dan and Blair had bottled up inside have come up to the surface as a result of the frustration at being stuck in an elevator. This is great because it means they can finally be honest with each other in an environment which doesn't allow for someone to be ignored like they might be normally. Who said nothing good came out of bad things hey?

I also really liked the concern Blair has for Dan because it shows that even though she might be Queen B, inside she's the same as every one else is and cares about people a lot more than she'd willingly admit.

I also liked how Dan confronts her towards the end of this chapter on why she changed and why she ignores the fact that they were a lot closer than she has told anyone else. As Dan said “We were best friends for over 4 years, Blair. Didn’t that mean anything to you? I don’t like who you’ve become at all. Do you?”

Great work so far, keep it up!
LovExxHaTExxSeDDie chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
i like the chapter!

plss update the next one soon!
cavanaugh-girl chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
lovd it
slimkay chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Awesome chapter again!

Dan and Blair need some closure :( Poor Dan... forgotten for all these years.
darkhuntress21 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
am just loving your story. hope to see more from you, keep up the good work.
Deeception chapter 2 . 8/19/2009

I didn't see that one coming!

Deeception chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
i really liked it!

post up some more :)
Lennie1984 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Woah they were best friends thats a twist lol

I hope nothing happens to them

I am kinda hoping Dan was in love with her
WhimsicalPsyche chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
OMG Elly! I didn't know you wrote for GG too!

If you follow the plotline of the show(like how Rufus probably never new about their friendship, and maybe how Dan vaguely remembered her when she "introduced herself" at brunch) then this would probably be one of the best Dan/Blair stories out there.

Electricity wire! Poor Blair, I hope she's ok!*cries for Blair* Dan is so awesome*squeals*,I hope he's toned down on the judgmental prick persona in your fic.

Awesome chapter, excellent story,... what else is there to say?*squeals more*

Oh ya, UPDATE SOON!...please?*makes puppy dog eyes*...*squeals again*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Nice first chapter. I would like to see an update soon. I would definitely read future chapters.
Stella296 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I'm curious to read what waits for Dan in the elevator. so please update soon!
slimkay chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Awesome first chapter.

I truly love the Van Der Humphrey/Bass mix you got there. Also liked DS as well as (and mostly) DB's talk... which may be a sign of things to come (hopefully!). Seriously, I love how you wrote the whole chapter; it was seamless, compelling and heartfelt!