Reviews for Innocence Lost
Christine-Danielle chapter 5 . 7/10
*groans* Not Again...Well atleast you changed Cedric to Smith.
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 2/20
Okay something bothers me with this chapter. Harry is waayyy too affected by the dementors. In the third book, there was a hundred dementors before he chased them away. Here a few dementors, not specially close to him and he drops on his knees and after that he's sleepy and very weak? What the fudge right?! I'm not denying the fact that the memory he has is sad but he was a freakin toddler! It's lucky (or rather unlucky) that he remembers his mom speaking. But he can't really remember what happened, it ISN'T that traumatic especially after his training last year. If he reacts like this, then just try to imagine how Ginny will react! She'll out on the floor the moment the dementors approach! But apparently it was only him who was affected
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 2/20
That Cho... Oh my God... I wanna twist her with my bare hands
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 2/19
He spent a day trying to figure out his dream? Well it's easy enough, you fancy Ginny
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 2/19
Well the death eater attack is quite different if I may say
cameron1812 chapter 2 . 1/18
A few pages and you've got me hooked. Cute. Looking foward to this:)
Terrorarpit chapter 23 . 12/14/2016
Hey. Just wanted to say I really liked this fic. I mean it was wayyy too sad and u changed so many details which as far as I can understand u changed just for the heck of it, but overall it was very good. Especially the attention to detail part. Don't know why u stopped writing the sequel. Won't start reading it till its complete or thereabouts. Anyways keep writing.
Katherine Heart chapter 23 . 10/30/2016
i LOVED IT can you say the order of them though i hate going out of order on books your very talented by the way.:)
cmfisher chapter 21 . 6/28/2016
Why don't they use the map to see who is pretending to be Dumbledore? They could see that it was not "Mad Eye" but Crouch Jr in the original story.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Ok, I know it's an old story, but Zacharias Smith? Hate to say it, but given what we know of this character up to this point from canon, to me, this isn't at all conceivable. At most he's a fourth year, same as Harry, and could even be a year behind him. You kept the same champions from the other schools, there really was no reason not to stick with Cedric other than a desire to switch things up. which is fine, but I think you might have been able to find a better random character we knew a bit about with a history to make it believable.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I've always wondered who did all the chores after Harry left for the summer.
jdog4242 chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
soooo, i'm gonna favourite this story purely for the you know who joke in this chapter, I spent way to much time laughing at it
xForeverAndAlways chapter 23 . 3/22/2015
I reread this again because it's one of my favorites. :)
arg chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
really you've taken harry from the original story as being quite skilled at dealing with dementors and turned him into a weak little child
Supernatural-is-killing-me chapter 13 . 4/26/2014