Reviews for Innocence Lost
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 5 . 10/26
Ok, I know it's an old story, but Zacharias Smith? Hate to say it, but given what we know of this character up to this point from canon, to me, this isn't at all conceivable. At most he's a fourth year, same as Harry, and could even be a year behind him. You kept the same champions from the other schools, there really was no reason not to stick with Cedric other than a desire to switch things up. which is fine, but I think you might have been able to find a better random character we knew a bit about with a history to make it believable.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 8/3
I've always wondered who did all the chores after Harry left for the summer.
jdog4242 chapter 2 . 4/27
soooo, i'm gonna favourite this story purely for the you know who joke in this chapter, I spent way to much time laughing at it
xForeverAndAlways chapter 23 . 3/22
I reread this again because it's one of my favorites. :)
arg chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
really you've taken harry from the original story as being quite skilled at dealing with dementors and turned him into a weak little child
Supernatural-is-killing-me chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
They're adorable.
Supernatural-is-killing-me chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
It's Barnabus the Barmy. Cause he's teaching trolls to dance.
MisterKo chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
woohoo awesome story, so this is harry's 4th year so now where is the 5th
sara chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
seruously flur and zach that just is so not right i liked it until now i give up it was good to start with but now it just sucks!
WildOnionTops chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Oh I have read this. I think maybe over on the SIYE site.
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 23 . 12/18/2012
I enjoyed this! Harry/Ginny is the one true pairing for me! Well, I'm off to read the next one!
nyxaurora chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
great story. this is the third time im reading it i think. also you know in this chapter, you basically implied the opposite of voldemort is ice cream.
Secrets4theunderground chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
Ok while I liked a lot of aspects of this story some things were way to out there to make sense. I.E. the taking off the restriction on cup for the champions. Those champions in your story from hogwarts were children, they were minors (I had a problem with JK doing this to mind you). Wouldn't there have needed to be a consent from the parents to let them enter? I doubt many would allow there kids (16 and under) to participate. Dumbledore being captured like that also didn't make sense. For the simple fact that harry would have seen it on the map or fawks would have warned him. Not to mention dumbledore was one of the smartest and greatest wizards of all times he took down some of the greatest dark wizards and your telling me a retarted death eater took him out? Besides those gripes I liked a lot of what I read.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 23 . 2/10/2012
That was great I loved it!