Reviews for Innocence Lost
MisterKo chapter 23 . 2/20
woohoo awesome story, so this is harry's 4th year so now where is the 5th
sara chapter 19 . 1/12
seruously flur and zach that just is so not right i liked it until now i give up it was good to start with but now it just sucks!
WildOnionTops chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Oh I have read this. I think maybe over on the SIYE site.
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 23 . 12/18/2012
I enjoyed this! Harry/Ginny is the one true pairing for me! Well, I'm off to read the next one!
nyxaurora chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
great story. this is the third time im reading it i think. also you know in this chapter, you basically implied the opposite of voldemort is ice cream.
Secrets4theunderground chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
Ok while I liked a lot of aspects of this story some things were way to out there to make sense. I.E. the taking off the restriction on cup for the champions. Those champions in your story from hogwarts were children, they were minors (I had a problem with JK doing this to mind you). Wouldn't there have needed to be a consent from the parents to let them enter? I doubt many would allow there kids (16 and under) to participate. Dumbledore being captured like that also didn't make sense. For the simple fact that harry would have seen it on the map or fawks would have warned him. Not to mention dumbledore was one of the smartest and greatest wizards of all times he took down some of the greatest dark wizards and your telling me a retarted death eater took him out? Besides those gripes I liked a lot of what I read.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 23 . 2/10/2012
That was great I loved it!
BadWolf968 chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
I want to say that I absolutely love your story so far, but I have one remark. Shouldn't Harry be able to see if the Dumbledore is an imposter on the Marauders' Map? It is supposed to show all the 'real'persons.
blewis61 chapter 23 . 12/7/2011
Alright, so I have now completed the story and I have to say that I enjoyed it thoroughly.

The twist with Dumbledore was unexpected, but well done. I also have to say that using an ancient Persian mythical creature a good idea, though I think you could have explained who he was and why he suddenly took notice of Harry a bit more.

I am looking forward to beginning the sequel now. Thank you once again for another great read.
blewis61 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I normally stick to missing 20 stories, but I really enjoyed Toy Soldiers so I am going to give this a try. I am curious to see what other changes you have made, so far the writing is good, though obviously not much has happened yet. Looking forward to reading more.
KelseyLou512 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I really like this so far...the last bit of this chapter made laugh!

"you know who" HAHAHA
runnerman87 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
The Goblet chose a fourth-year Hufflepuff with an over-inflated sense of his own importance? Really? I know you deliberately removed the age restrictions, but that seems a bit much.
emma94 chapter 23 . 9/14/2011
this story is AMAZING! I was hooked pritty quickly by it. i love how it was Dumbledore tht was impersonated; when harry was told about Dumbledore entering him i thought u were going down the manipulative, slightly evil Dumbledore, but the polyjuice idea was BRILLIANT!

I am off to read ure squeal right now and im hoping it's finnished as its not the first time ive read an incomplete aeris like this. :P
NikkiWeasleyPotter chapter 23 . 8/1/2011