Reviews for Flame
LanternLover23 chapter 3 . 1/18
Awwww! I wanted them to actually mean it! I don't know why... Not anything against Davis actually! I just wanted his appearance to change. He would wear pants made of fur and have have markings like Flamdramon's all over his chest (no shirt) and no shoes, some scars, and look so different all of the digidestined would be shocked and take some time to recognize him.
Ultimateblack chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Cross species love huh? The last one I read was between an OC and renamon... But this is pretty cool. Wish you could finish it
Captain-Fawkes chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
will this story ever continue? I like what i have read so far and hope that you will get back to writing this wonderful fic.
agitofang666 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
mmm i like the "special affection" that flame has with davis i hope she stays with him this is one of the coolest fanfic that ive read i hope that you can continue it if you are reading this or do you mind if i take care of this story for you? i really like it
Repto of the Remnants chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Flame follows him to school.
Swordsoul2000 chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
do you know anything about japanese culture? in japan, people generally call classmates and other aquantences by their family name. the only times when they would use personal names is when talking about their close friends. so yes, it is VERY reasionable for davis to assume that their talking about him.
sick lil neko chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
This is great!
blackwolf chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
I really like your story. It is well written, Please update it.
Spada Ken chapter 4 . 4/5/2005
Yo! V. nice fic, like the way you write. just a quick question though, are you ever going to finish it? cause it was getting interesting with Flame adapting to the real world and veemon and flame's quarrels. so if you are or not thinking of finishing it, could you email me? please? *puts chibi eyes* i would really like it if you did, well i gotta go, gonna watch digimon X-evolution! yay! . ja ne
Inverness chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
Please continue updating.

I like this story alot
OmegaMewtwo chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
Good story, I don't see many authors doing a Digimon/human pairing. And when most do, it doesn't turn out well. But yours is working well. Can't wait for the next chapter.
azereath chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
please please update!
Dark-Magician-41 chapter 4 . 8/28/2003
great story. why dont you make it where flema has to rescue davis from someone
pinkdevil chapter 4 . 4/21/2003
i like flame! she rocks!
Alex Warlorn chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
"DREAMING, DREAMING." So they WEREN'T talking about Davis. That was the plot twist of the digi-eon!

A war betweem Flame and Vmon (wasn't Davis going to ask him his name?) over Davis will be interesting to wathc.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »