Reviews for The Sum of Our Parts
Awesome story!
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
cool story
Skull-16 chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
I haven't read this fic for years. I'll admit the slash warning turned me away for a while but I'm glad it can just be chalked up to Skywarp's stupidity. I've greatly enjoyed the story to this point.
LucasVN chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
An amazing idea for a story. Such a shame it appears to have been abandoned, however. Hope it is resumed someday!
Foxbear chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Let me add to the rest of the voices on this thread pleading that this story isn't dead.
This is an excellent display of everything a transformers Fanfic should be. Everything feels so very real. And with that all too literal cliffhanger you left your readers on I can hardly stand the though that this might be the end of the story.
Stobene chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
Great story - I'm not keen on stories which feature the humans but this was recced and I took a chance. Despite it being unfinished I'm sincerely glad I did. I hope you return to this and complete it someday!
Revak chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
This story cannot die..It's too good!

The plot is unique (well to me anyway, I have never read a transformers fanfic that is anything like this) and the story is well written!

Pleassssse update, I'm really hooked on this story x)
Daye chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
Meiza, you should really finish this story. It's got a nice heavy tone to it, dark, haunting, with a stuccato of humor. I'ne been entirly sucked in by it, it is brilliant. I love everything from the basic idea, the spot on brilliant portrayals of the characters, to the execution. The chapter regarding the backstory had me enthralled and hanging on every word i activly gasped at the mention of the pile driver. You've been brilliant it seems a tragedy to leave it unfinished. So despite the time gap I know a lot of people- alright, fine, myself at least- would be thrilled t have an update.

Thanks for the story.
Havoc Hg chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
Please don't let this story be dead. PLEASE! I love this story. You have no idea how long it took for me to find it again! Please tell me there's more to it. It haunts my dreams. I keep making endings in my head but I don't know where you're going with it so they're not RIGHT. I would love for this to continue. Pretty please with ice-cream, sprinkles, and Tracks on top!
Kryptoncat chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Man, this story is tugging my heartstrings every which way. I can't wait to find out what happens when the trio finds out the truth, (or if Skywarp or Thundercracker find out!) I love the sense of camaraderie between many of the characters, and it's awesome that this fic is delving into the reasons behind the Cybertronian war. I didn't realize how much of a Powerglide fan I was until I read this; having him in despair nearly broke my heart.

Needless to say, even if you don't update this soon, I'm so glad I read it. Great Transformers prose like this one keeps me plugged into the fandom and gives the characters a lot of depth. Thank you for this story; I won't be forgetting it any time soon!

(One question, is Spike going to learn of what happened to Chip, and are we going to see his reaction and/or a confrontation?)

Keep up the good work!
TigerChickTigriss chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
I'm literally crying rivers with now more chapters to read! I love this story so much! Please don't let it wither and die! It must go on! It must! It's so wonderfully written and heart wrenching, I can't NOT beg for you to take up the flag again and march forward!
Durithyll chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
please for the love of PRIMUS do not let this fic whither and die.

it is so hard to find good, well written TF fics nowadays, so its kind of refreshing when you stumble upon one of those gems hiding in the trough.

your characterization is fantastic. especially concerning the fact that you've managed to work in three new deceptions into the mix. originally, i was worried that this would simply turn into a ship war, but i am pleasantly surprised to find that whatever dynamics and relationships are being played with all make sense. you've also accomplished the RARE (and i do emphasize the RARE) feat of incorporating a femme into the Decepticons, and placing the appropriate emphasis on said femme without going overboard or Mary Sue with it all.

not only is the characterization of everyone spot on with what the fanon has come to establish as canon, but your abilities as a writer are splendidly evident. the mix of typical transformer humor with serious story and plot is seamless. not to mention, you obviously know how to simply tell a story. the flow of events are logical, and (as pathetic as it sounds) your accurate paragraph and sentence structure is rather refreshing.

on a related side note, your abilities with story telling were more than evident when you managed to tell a single story, from three different point views, simultaneously, yet still maintain an easy to follow and completely logical structure.

not to mention, you've managed to force me to spread my sympathies. i originally read this fic for the hopes of some good Tracks and Raoul, but now i'm almost equally invested in the plights of prowl, powerglide, astoria, and chip. i was going to be sympathetic to these characters regardless of your writing (i simple love the characters), but my hearts being wrenched just as much by Ampere as it is by Freerun. so, congrats there. most writers (and readers) have a fav few who they tend to focus on. you've managed to bring in a sizable portion of the transformer cast in a workable and manageable way.

honestly, the only fault i can find in this story are simple typos running through the chapters. nothing a cheap beta can't fix.

oh, but there is one other problem. a very serious problem. a near criminal problem. and that is the depressing lack of updates.

i am infatuated with this story, and eager for more updates. you assuredly put a lot of thought into this story, and obviously put a lot of effort into this story. so please, don't let this fic slowly rot away in the ditches of the internet. it's much too good for that.

anyway, there's my say in the matter. And holy crap that’s a lot of text. Oops. Sorry about that.

hope everythings going well with you, and that updates can begin soon. i need some Tracks and Raoul moments that won't make me want to yank my hair out from frustration!

Xipholynx chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
WOW, I mean WOW! This story is amazing! It has me hanging off the end of my seat and I have to say I was very upset to reach the end-as of now. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the story next!
FireFox Vixen chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
really good
Laurus Nobilis chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
Oh dear, poor Tracks. Poor Powerglide. Poor *everybody*, really.

... on the other hand, yay Beachcomber cameo!