Reviews for Harper Takes a Bite Out of Life
Myrddin le Fay chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
CMFAO!
TomatoGomato chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Wow! I heard about this on James' Stargate/Wizards crossover when he referenced the Mage-Primal thing, it's such an excellent idea!

This story was brilliant! I think the fact that it was a three parter made it even better. I often find that shorter stories are better because there isnt enough time for them to get boring. This one was the perfect length, short and sweet, i loved it!

You're a talented writer and i hope you write more Harper/Alex in the future!

Keep it up!

-L.
elitemassacre6 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Ok, that was strange, but awesome. I dig it
James888 chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
I liked the ending to this story. Justin ended up with Juliet

and my favorite two people Alex & Harper wond up together like you said forever. Trust Max to lose his powers even thought he was the only who could win. :)
Valvox chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
This was brilliant! Please write another one for Harper/Alex. You are such an epic writer, I swear, I was totally absorbed in the story - you should try to write a long fic, even if this was amazing.

Totally cool, keep writing, loving it as always!

ily xx

]
shatteredlover chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
this story was great...i really loved it can you try to make some charmed femslash like paige and kristy or prue and paige etc i think you would do well with those couples
qincy1234 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
shuoldve gone easyer on mage primle
RozaHathoway chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
ew...
magicmumu chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
It went sort of fairtytale ish in the end, but it was still pretty cute.

magicmumu chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I would have been pissed off too to find that my best friend had been turned, but the thing that gets me is that Harper keeps forgetting to mention that it was her choice in the first place, not that knowing that would make me wanna kill the vampire that turned my friend any less than I already would.

magicmumu chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Well, this is a great start to a different premise. I would love to see Harper as a vampire. I think the only thing that made me go 0_0 was when Cindy was molesting Harper a little bit. Otherwise, good chapter.

woundedhearts chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
You know I think I've seen that whole 'Mage-Primal' thing happen. Only this emotion was diffenetly anger, & it was directed toward me for being late for work...I think I might of even seen steam come out of my client's ears, but can't be completely sure! Lol :)

Alex and Harper being in love through me for a loop, but I think it is more than plausible. I love how they all had their happy ending, and you'll have to tell me one day what exactly happened with Max and his llama! :)

Great Story!
woundedhearts chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Poor Alex really freaked, I half expected her to transport herself to the vampire sandwich shop and take revenge on Cindy! Next chapter! :)
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Harper is becoming a vampire...oh, must keep reading!:)
Music and Reading Lover chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
I loved it, and sorry my iPod was being stupid and the next button didn't show up.