Reviews for There for You
aqua-empress chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
This is a great fic! Lots if potential, I think it's verybsad that it's discontinued... :/
You're am amazingly funny person, I love reading your stories and notes. :D

Love, aqua-empress
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Brilliantly written.
I fear I may be hopelessly addicted, which isn't all that great because I am now craving more.
MistyBlue96 chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
I'm sorry, I honestly can't think of any mission ideas right now. :-/ I mean, I can think of a couple, but none that would be suitable for Uchiha Sasuke's incredible strength and skills. If something comes to mind, I'll be sure to let you know.

Now, for what I've been aching to say every since the end of chapter one: This story is, simply put, something I've been searching for a long time here in this fandom. And I've finally found it!
Really, I love it so much. And just so you won't think this is some silly, easily-satisfied, SasuSaku fangirl, I will proceed to list out exactly WHY I have fallen in love with There For You:

#5. This is post-Sasuke's return to Konoha and deals with all the reunion-strengthening of bonds-bruised feelings healing-issues sure to ensue. I specifically search for fics that are set in this period of time because there is just SO much potential in them. And I have to say, you seem to have grasped the opportunity and made excellent use of it.

#4. Amazing characterisation. Everyone is themselves - to a T. Sasuke as the moody-broody in-disgrace ninja who is finally ready to embrace companionship even if he isn't sure how. Sakura's refusal -inability, more like- to forgive him so soon and move past the hurt, yet bound to him with all their history. Her thirst for knowledge and strength only makes her more kickass than ever. And Naruto being his bubbly, motivated, fiercely loyal self, with hints of maturity and perceptiveness as he sees what is going on between his two team-mates even if they don't realise it. Beautiful.

#3. The pace of the story is. Just. Perfect. These kind of fics always tend to have a volatile success rate because it is imperative NOT to mess up the romance by speeding up Sasuke's numbed senses or Sakura's gradual acceptance of him too quickly. I love how you're taking things slow, agonisingly even, because I -for some freakish reason- enjoy being given what I want only little by little. It makes the end all the more satisying having waited for it for so long.

#2. Your writing, ohmigodohmigodohmigod. Spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, all impeccable. THANK YOU. There's nothing I hate more than a badly-written excuse of a story with misspellings and annoyingly frequent sex-scenes that calls itself "romance." Your style is neat. You bring Naruto (Shippuden) to life in the simplest yet most intricate way and I adore that.

#1. This is SasuSaku. No two people should be together more than them. Well, maybe Naruto and Hinata, and that's about it. The way the romance is building up is making me all tingly. He's starting to see her in a different light and it's great to see Sakura being the one pulling all the stops for once, while Sasuke gives her space.

Wow, did I just write a goddamn eulogy, or what. I hope this proves to you, how much I'm hoping you'll continue this fic although the summary is disheartening and so is the fact that you haven't updated in nearly five years. I know how it feels to lose interest in a work-in-progress suddenly and lack the inspiration to continue. I have -am still- battling writers' block. So I expressly choose not to hound you for updates and expect you to get back on this like you have no life off FFN.
But then again, I've always been annoyingly optimistic. Call it a boon or bane, it helps me sleep at night.

Here's hoping I get to see how There For You pans out. Keep writing - you're pretty damned good at it. :')

-Sunny
kirshten.gayotin chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
i like this part..thanks, you're giving me hopes that sasusaku might happen..:D
color theory chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
interesting story! i like it so far! Kind of reminds me of MI's Jace and Clary-still better than Twilight's Edward and Bella!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I just love your 'Sakura image' , I'm totally fond of it. When I read you fanfics I always, always, always (no sh*t xD ) ALWAYS wish Kishimoto makes her like that. I realy would like to see (eer, well, maybe 'read' would be a better word) the end it. If there would be a Sakura style; steady and lovely punch into sasuke's steady and lovely fac-ie face I would feel like there's bday-Christmas and Eastern on one day (just once, pretty pleas-ie- ) Yes, I'm insane and so are your 'Sakura' jokes which I, by the way, simply love xD
Raikage..., mission..., assign-, idea- , ah, a yellow wall! oh, wrong thought, sorry x3. Hmm, I AM sure you'll figure something out! Authors always figure something out, yes! I'm looking forawrd to new chapters _

I hope you're not bothered by my comment, well anyway it's part of my charming - pessimistic a little freaky self but anyway before saying freaky, first define 'normal' :D It's my motto, haha... yeah, I use it a lot .O

Anyway! GOOD LOOK!
Please update! Onegai...
DemiKakashi chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Great story! It is really really really good ! Soooo cute XD
Play-and-Win chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
when will u post next 1? :)
OrchidsMoon chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Well, he'll probably be sent on missions to go after some of Kumo's missing-nin and the like. And to increase foreign relations Sakura will probably do extra work and order Sasuke to do oddball chores and work in the hospital and stuff.
Franki09 chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
I absoloutely love it so far! It is amazing, and perfectly well written! The last four chapters are slightly better than the first few, which is good as it means you are improving quickly! This is beyond anything I am able to write and has an amazing plotline! And I also think that Sasuke's mission from the Raikage will be to assasinate Tsunade! Duh-duh duuuuuuuh!
Sibrael chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Maybe you can have him send Sasuke on seemingly suicide missions or do degrading tasks (I would love to see his reaction if he had to seduce another guy :P). Perhaps the mission could be detrimental to Konoha but he doesn't realise that until it's too late. Maybe he could be asked to hunt down Hebi and be forced to make a harsh choice? Perhaps the Raikage will hire rouges to try and kill Sasuke during the mission. Were you thinking of having Sakura there as well? I'm sure what ever you choose will work out. Pklease update soon.