Reviews for There for You
sonia chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
I like this Sakura, the feisty one...And I am glad Sasuke now knows how important Naruto, Kakashi & Sakura to him , how much they cared for him.

Continue soon please

Good chapter
Shubhs chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Pretty cool chappy...XP XD
bloocheeze chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
How sweet You know, I've seen tons of Sasuke-comes-back-to-the-village fics, but none of them addressed the fact that Sasuke probably pissed of lots of other villages besides Konoha and those villages would like compensation for whatever he did. Kudos for... thinking? YES. :DD

You, my fellow author, are made of epic win, SRSLY. Update soon PLEASE. Okay?

Postscript: HAHA, yes I used 'postscript' instead of P.S. because I am the epitome of awesome. c; And Canada? Was there lots of Canadian bacon? I wanna go to Canada :\ (I heard from my uncle that lots of Canadian people are gay O:) And you're taking Mandarin, too? It's harrd DD: Learning the characters and the pinyin and the English meaning is FHGJFSWHK.
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
amazing job on this

it was awesome

can't wait to read what happens next

update as soon as you're able

PeAcE

DuZi
completelyblank chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
:) Awesome story
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
a nice story. i really love the subtle movement of their relationships. :)

Update soon.
Izzy the Lizard chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
I'm now going to be checking my favorites list everyday, hoping you suddenly had a miraculous bout of inspiration that will allow you to post a chapter every day. You officially have me hooked. DX... or maybe XD..? I not are sure. D: Oh well. Point is, you have an awesome story, that might even be better than "Everything Is Alright." Maybe. I still have to reread it and compare each paragraph down to the minute symbolism. XD Or not. You're doing an awesome job of keeping everyone in character, so please keep writing!
carolinee458 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
this story is really, really good. keep it up! ]
Tiger Priestess chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
I loved this chapter, Sasuke is so lucky and its good that he recognizes that he has people who are looking out for him, even after all the "I'll kill you's!" from before. Hopefully that happens in the manga too.

I'm still stranded in the US, I want to go to Japan...

Can't wait for more and the trip to Kumo should be awesome when Sasuke and Sakura go.

Until you update!
eternalwhimsy chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
I love the story so far, keep up the good writing.
the flamboyant pen chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
I find myself wishing for more and more of this story!

You are an awesome writer!

Though the story "Happy" is really gross to me...

Ah well, we can't all have the same tastes.

I LURVE THIS STORY!

WRITE MORE, DARN YOU!

I am also addicted to your author's notes; they're so funny!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
I lol'd at both of your unrelated stories. And, yes, I know. I will reply to your message in a few minutes. I've been getting distracted lately, hence no recent updates or activity on ffn. :) hee.

uh. i liked the chapter? i mean, that's like a given. so i dunno. I don't know what to say to spice this up. probs because i'm tired, ay. AY? haha. My parents tell me i've been to canada, but i don't believe them.

they show me pictures. pssh. they totally photoshopped them. :p lawl.

yep. hi. i'll talk to you in like twenty-two seconds when i [finally] respond to your pm. 3 can't you see how lazy I am? i'm not using like any capitalization and grammar skills. but, hey. that's what facebook does to me. :

kaybyeheart.
msjezzi-bella chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
love it!

and yeah, Canadians don't really do that. lmao.

Can't wait for more!
Mistyjet chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Great chapter! upate soon!
Paisley May chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Raikage is such a buttmunch... so you've made this very realistic! Good job! Blehh, I wish I could give you a cookie! _
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »