Reviews for There for You
AngelicSnow chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
damnit, i told myself not to read stories that won't be continued and yet, here i am.

it's a great story anyway!

you're sure you don't want to update? .
AngelicSnow chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
awww, now where have we seen that gesture before? .
Aacchhiirr chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Wow! You write amazing! I admire you right now. The whole story is so great! I loved it! Please update! Thanks
brownie bunny chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
I quite like this fic... You change their original characters a little in a way that is not too random, but actually quite in character...

I mean, subtle changes that actually fit into their character molds..it's really nice, you know!

And I love the way Sakura and Sasuke interact. Nothing artificial, but perfectly normal reactions to a situation as their's.

What can I say? Keep writing!
IDEA chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
well u can make sasuke do something to like help the villagers in Kumo or something u kno? like show him 2 be more compassionate . . . . like help refugees. OR u can make him like train Kumo shinobi . . . . just suggestions! i luvvvv this story so much i cant wait 4 da next chapter! U R AWESOME!
Brooklyn-King00 chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
Great start so far but u should totally continue with the story
NLD1025 chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
I LOVE THIS.

Are you going to add another chapter soon?
good job chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
I really like your story and i really don't have any ideas... sorry! but you are a good writers so it will are workout, update ASAP! and don't kill me for saying that!
Hazel817 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
MORE! It's been a year, man! WTH!
Hazel817 chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
It's great! No, not that you have um... the worst day of your life but er... the chapter. I love it... Again, not the... er... worst day... Ya' know what I mean. :)
Hazel817 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
OMG! This is so cute! (Yes, I am referring to both the chapter and your Pierre) I see some new relationship with you and him. :)
P. Lambert-Jensen chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I love this
Amanio chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
I really want to read what happens next! :D I really like this fan fic. :) Please update soon!
Electra-chan chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Ha, Sasuke got stuck with a kid. SO TAKE THAT UCHIHA!

Anyways, nice story, keep writing.
NDE01 chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
Im really enjoying this fic!
405 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »