Reviews for There for You
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
this was awesome

gret job on your first chapter

can't wait to read the next

update as soon as you're able

PeAcE

DuZi
Flying Leaves chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
oh. my god.

I love this. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Especially the post-canon part. I was really losing hope of sakusasu after the latest chapter...and then you started this fic! And it's realistic too! You totally restored my hope of sakusasu in the manga! Please continue this story! And update soon!
October Languor chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
loved the first chapter!I jus lov it when authors make sasuke feel all guiltyish n angsty n...i jus cnt get the right word now but i think u get the point. Facebook is reeli annoyin...its jus so friggin addictive n ya most ppl jus add ppl to increase the no. of ppl in their frnd list but its kewl when the ppl r genuine...havent read the mortal instruments...havent even hrd of it :S ok back to the topic...love ure story!update soon!
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Can not promise epic review, but I have read Twilight and not The Mortal Instruments, if that is a book. I did like Twilight the book, but I absolutely loath the movie. I mean LOATH. As for your new fic all I can say is YEAH! I just love this kind of fic. I am always a sucker for canon or post-canon. With only the first chapter I am already hooked. Glade you have Sakura strong and not "Sasuke-kun what ever you need I am right here." or "Sasuke-kun would you like to take a walk, go to a movie, have dinner, for me to carry your child?" things like that. I hate it when she is like that or the other way "I hate you, I wish you where dead, would you like me to help you with that." things like that. So very well done. Until next time.
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
(The Mortal Instruments, bitches. :))

I think that all the Sasuke-comes-back-&-works-his-ass-off-to-get-back-in-Sakura's-good-favor post!canons are all at least different enough that each one has its twists.

I'm looking forward to see this one's. :3
goddess-training chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Awesome!Multi chappy!

And I so totally know how you feel about facebook...it can get really annoying...in fact I am not on it anymore...plus I specialize in laziness and am too lazy too start or chat a conversation...

Well I have not read Mortal Death but I HAVE read Twilight...Frankly speaking I never found it so great...and when my WHOLE class of 41 began reading it too...well I kinda lost interest...

Seriously...I feel that authours here on do a better job on romance and plot half the time...

I think I read some twilight fan fiction that was better than the book so...

BU thats just MY opinion...there seem to be very few ppl who don't like it...

If I were you I'd go for Mortal instuments...will buy it after exams...MONDAY!wait for me!
ImInALamp chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ohh! Can I add you on Facebook? :D

I like this story a lot. please hurry and update. thanks. :D
pfyt chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I really hope that Kishi doesn't make Sakura all forgiving if/when Sasuke returns. I swear fanfiction Sakura is better...Kishi makes her so pathetic sometimes, most of the time. You write her as a stronger person and that's better to read than a push over. (This paragraph seems pointless for some reason, but I'm not going to delete it!)

I enjoy your writing so I can't wait to see where this go even if it's a "Sasuke comes back and has to win over Sakura" as you put it. If the person (you) writes it well enough it won't matter how cliche it seems. I would still read it.

Ahem, Mortal Instruments ALL THE WAY! So much funnier and has more realistic human interactions.
OrigamiGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh! This is looking good so far and it was wonderfully written! There is certainly a way to make it original! Plus, I think that this is kinda how Sasuke would react to the new Sakura. Especially with taking the cheap shot and calling her annoying.

I'm looking forward to and update on this! :)

And for the two series, I would have to say that 'The Mortal Instruments' is better. Sure, 'Twilight' is okay, but I just found 'The Mortal Instruments' much more interesting.
Feelin SPAZTIC chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow. I always love your stories! These mutlies u are writing...Grr...Update! Jee-wilickers... So I hope that this one will be updated soon. Oh and I pick The Mortal Instruments..Only because Twilight is so...predictable.
holdingontobelieve chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I really like the way that this is written. Especially since I think that this EXACTLY is how Sasuke would act upon his return (weither he likes Sakura or not).

He's just way too damn protective like that. ;P

BUT if you do plan on continuing this I hope that you try to make it your own. As you said this has all the makings of another 'S.C.B.A.H.T.W.O.S.' story. Get creative with it. :D

And on an unrelated note, 'The Mortal Instruments'. I REALLY can't stand the characters in Twilight. T_T Or the vampire mania in pop culture that it triggered. And I think that 'The Mortal Instruments' is a pretty good series!

Sorry, if I just insulted a fav series of yours. It's just an opinion. :P

holdingontobelieve
shinkirux chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
'...really, run along' ahahahahahahaha that's something I would say! Update. Soon. now. pls?
Kina666 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I'm looking forward to this fic!
the general girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
;D

Can't resist the good old canon pull? I hope Sakura'll make Sasuke jump through about a million hoops before taking the loser back again. I can't wait to see what tricks you'll pull out of your sleeve ('cause dude, originator of non-nauseating gangasta Sasuke much?).
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27