Reviews for There for You
Electra-chan chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Ha, Sasuke got stuck with a kid. SO TAKE THAT UCHIHA!

Anyways, nice story, keep writing.
NDE01 chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
Im really enjoying this fic!
Afraidtodisappear chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
that chappie made me luagh lol
Afraidtodisappear chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
awesome you have to update pretty plz?
Juniper11 chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
So Sasuke's not THAT scary. Tee hee hee. The things kids say.

You know, I had complete forgotten the sideffects to his vision. I wonder how that's going to pan out. Nice chap.
Ayake Rin chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
x3 Still love it!

Kisa Kawaii! I love Kisa and Keiko sounds very sweet. Might she end up being a Shibobi?

-Ayake Rin
Ori chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
I want to first tell you I liked many of your other stories, but you really don't seem to know what you want to do with this one. The plot is at times a little cliche, and the story telling is very fragmented.

Sakura seems to have a dual personality. Sometimes she is cold and harden, other time she seemed to have reverted back to her original self. I like to believe she has really changed, and she is not unsure about her changes.

Sasuke seems out of character to me sometimes, especially when considering the current development. I can't see him so openly want human contact. He is one messed up kid, I can't imagine him being so normal as the way you portrayed him here.

Please don't take this badly, I really just want to give you some truthful review. If I don't care about this story at all I won't bother to write so much. You write this on your own time for fun, I realize, but I imagine you want to write a good story too.
AlbertaxRose chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
I Love it! Update soon!
insaneteacup chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
It's hard to say what kind of missions the Raikage will send Sasuke on. A shinobi of his caliber, of course you'll have to use him for A to S-class missions. But then, having him do D-rank missions will humiliate him, and will serve as a punishment precisely because of his prestigious status. Although D-rank does involve getting working for civilians, and I doubt the Raikage would want someone so dangerous so close to his people. Nevertheless, it can also serve to measure Sasuke's attitude. He was so hostile before. Seeing how he calm he is when dealing with other people will help the Raikage finally forgive Sasuke, maybe. This is based on the fact that they fought each other as in the manga. You mentioned the meeting of the Kages after all.

I don't know. A little bit of everything?

Urgh. I'm not sure how you're going to write in KillerBee in this...
sonia chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
Thanks for the update...

Please continue soon

Thanks!
SaraChan1225 chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
I loved it very much*gives you cookies*
Mistyjet chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
Great chapter! update soon!
ribbons-paws chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
Aw... Kisa! She's so cute!
fanffic reader chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
nice chapter.I'll tell you my idea later if i can remember it first.
Itachi Iz My Bitch chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
Hurray for updates! luckily i check updates like everydsy so i could send you HUGS and uh..cookies for updating! O.o You didn't dissapint now keep writing!
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »