Reviews for There for You
atrociously beautiful chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
Well i thought it was great! Really, i love the child, she is so cute!

Mission: Well if you are looking for just one main mission, you can do something relative to: Sasuke having to infiltrate a Konohagakure ally base and steal scrolls or something of that sort for the village.

If it is simple d-rank missions: You can have clean the Kage's house, office, ect, ect, Degrading stuff like that.

Ect: Kill there enemies and torture there prisoners.

I hoped I helped and if i didn't sorry, tell me if they are any good.

Update soon, please. I really like this story and i look forward to seeing Sakura's and Sasuke's relationship evolve.

You are a very different author, no offence but you don't rush into the romance, like others do and sometimes me.

Well Again update soon!

(Sorry if it is so long)
BananaphoneBob chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
Wow! Keiko is so cute! I can't believe what happened to her family! So sad ( But Sakura was really sweet, I could totally imagine her doing all of that! And as for Sasuke's mission ... I don't know what he could do ... something life-threatening that could be very dangerous without his eyesight working properly or something ... the Raikage would love that ... but yeah loved it, it was totally coolies!

-x-Emma-x-
freakenout chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
i love it 3. keep it up. i cant wait for the next chapter! and osrry i dont have any ideas for the upcoming missions :/ im so not creative T_T
enticement chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
I was in such a rush that I didn't read the chapter properly.

(...will have to do that later).

Now, to the Important-Stuff-mobile!

I see we have the ever favorite Sasuke loosing his eyesight along with the orphaned child twist.

Only you, I suppose (and hope), can turn these chiches into something good. Let them feel the power of Sailor Moon!

I see you held your end of the bargain.

And my power of reviewing burns with fury, I shall use it to defeat limit of four-hundred!

(it was funnier when I used my kung fu panda voice)

rumour-kun
rippedskies chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
First, I almost NEVER review anymore and I feel slightly ashamed when I don't - especially when the story is full of awesomeness. I've always liked your stories and I have no idea why I don't already have you on author alert, but now I do!

So your story... I absolutely love it. It's layered and doesn't involve just Team 7, like many of the fics here. You've brought other Naruto-verse characters into the fic and what does Sasuke and Naruto honestly think? That she lived and breathed nothing but Tsunade-sama and her medic duties? I don't think so. She would have formed friendships with other ninjas and trained with them. It's nice to see the proof of that in this story.

I also really like the beginning of this chapter. Sasuke's realization that even though Sakura's a medic and generally saves lives, she's also a ninja and has had to take them, too. She's not the innocent 12-year old girl who needs them to protect her. You've given the characters flaws, too. Time-skip Sakura is kick ass, yes, but sometimes you can't stop what's happening to your body. Hence her weak knees, Sasuke's deteriorating eyes, Tsunade's aging, Naruto's... er, whatever's happening to Naruto.

As for the mission(s)... In the land of lightning there's obviously a lot of lightning (okay, duh) and thunderstorms, right? Well, maybe one of his missions is to watch the farmers' crops during a lightning storm (that happens all of the time) and report where a fire might be in the crops and help prevent it from spreading. Potentially boring, potentially dangerous and potentially grueling work (carrying buckets full of water? Not my idea of fun.). And it's easier to see lightning at night, so maybe he should take the graveyard shift (because nobody likes that shift because it's at night... and it sucks to work at night?) He could even be possibly accused of starting one of the fires on purpose or something. And another mission he could do is to help reinforce one of the many dams in the Land of Lightning (in the mountains with a lot of rain which causes rivers to flow down the mountain... I'd assume that there would be dams.) And being an Uchiha he specializes in fire jutsus which could help to to weld the new metal beams or supports or whatever to the new ones. That's also a pretty dangerous job and has the potential to kill him (or the other ninjas working on it.) I don't really have anything else other than that. Sasuke is an Uchiha who specializes in genjustu, and has a bunch of fire jutsus... They could even have him possibly torture and interrogate other ninjas who are being held captive, but it'd have to be not very important people because I don't think that they'd trust him with potentially important information. You also could have a little scene where they try to make use of Sakura's medical abilites, trying to force her to work at the hospital... Whether you actually have her agree or not is a whole different thing.

Anyway, I hope this helps! I look forward to the next chapter and the next Chicagoverse fic! (They crack me up.)
nanamisakurachan chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
I doubt you day was considered balanced out lmao!

Oh! I love this story! xD
goddess-training chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
Hey!

That was a cute chapter...Keiko-chan seems really cute...

Hm...about the mission...I am not exactly sure what the Raikage should give...well...he is pretty hot-headed so maybe a couple of humiliating tasks followed by a couple life threatening ones...I guess...oohh how about including Karin or something...

Well the reason I probably cannot think of something better or more specific/and did not review earlier is cause I'm on vacation in Thailand at the moment and cannot think about ANYTHING but the beach and about how well Tiffany jewellery fakes are made here
thinkthoughts chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
how about something low ranking that sets the Raikage to indirectly insult Sasuke and the Uchiha clan?

I doubt that he'll trust an outsider let alone an enemy to do high ranking jobs...
ayane04 chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
Oh I like the sound of Keiko. I have a feeling that her role will somehow bring Sasuke and Sakura closer...but thats just a guess :D I'm sure you'll have a brainstorm and come up with this amazing idea for the Raikage mission :D:D

Hmm... that day at the National Book Festival must have been pretty bad :P Feel sorry for ya but at least we're not all like Sasuke. We can actually appreciate the silver lining of every other suckish day :D But I'll admit he's getting better woohoo xD
sheenster chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
loved it! i absolutely loved it! :D..its not cheesy like other fics..its just right..and you didnt make sasuke sound OOC..i hope you update real soon! :)
Nothingbutblue chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
That was a great chapter and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the good read. Please update again soon. I really like your charaterization of sasuke and sakura. :)
canicide chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
..oh. Keiko's major-ish? :)).

I was planning to suggest that Sasuke's mission would be killing the kid.

Anyway, love your story. It's something I really look forward to reading. tyvm. :)
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Love the story's pace. XD

And don't be ashamed to ask for advice, everyone here (in my honest opinion, anyway), are here because we want to uplift and spread our love for the Naruto universe, as well as improve each other's skills. _

Anyway, give Sasuke missions that would most likely kill him but survives successfully anyway. the Raikage would want revenge. Try getting ideas from Greek mythology (specifically the twelve labors of Heracles)

Anyway, good luck.
Kaelin chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
"He was almost beginning to enjoy spending time with her"

Its not for Sasuke to spend his time with someone he didnt enjoy or dont want to be with.

That was good start, but next chapters are confusing
a warrior queen chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Hey, girl, Hey.

Well. Though this chapter was short, it still was fun to read. I love Sasuke's awkwardness with Keiko (whom I found adorable). I almost cooed (okay, so I did...) when she called him Sasuke-nii.

And Sakura was amazing and motherly and just EPIC.

I'm intrigued by the... "dark", let's say, feelings that stir within Sasuke - I have a bad feeling on those. And then the scene with his vision going blurry - awesome.

I don't know why, really, but it is.

And for the unrelated... I have no idea who Daniel Silva is, but congrats. And I'm going to be rude and a total jerk and say I lol'd at the other occurrences.

ANYWAY.

Awesome chapter, though I bet you aren't feeling it all that much. Winkwink. It was a cool and sort of transitional (I think that's the term) chapter.

UPDATE WHEN YA CAN! :B