Reviews for Breaking the secret to Lily
Lecy strathdee chapter 1 . 5/11
Thatnwas so cute, I loved it!
Momo Spock chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I always wondered when they told her about it. I loved the secret at the end too!
duj chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
You know, any normal person might have paused at this juncture to recollect that their "best friend"-at-the-time had been right about Lupin being a werewolf and she had been wrong ("I know your theory"). Then she would probably continue the chain of thought and reassess the supposed rescue she'd "heard what happened the other night" in light of the new information that the "whatever's down there" had been Lupin, that the Marauders habitually spent those full moon nights with him, that they had therefore had a criminal secret to protect, that James had been perfectly safe and not at all heroic, and that the Marauders were serial liars. It might even have occurred to her that she'd been wrong to trust their version of events at the time, and should really have given the boy she was pretending to be friends with a chance to tell her his side of the story.

So although your fic is quite well-written, it makes me loathe Lily more.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Very good!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Great story!:D
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Awesome! I really love the end!
MarisPallitax chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I love it! Especially that little twist at the end. *Really* wasn't expecting that! Very nice.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
A great story. Very well written.