Reviews for October Surprises
Rubek chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
This story is absolutely adorable and it is beautifully written! I watched 'The Little Vampire' every Halloween when I was little without fail and seeing this just brings back those memories of secretly having a crush on the rebel vampire! Well done!
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 21 . 8/21/2012
LOVE IT SO MUCH
dreamlife109 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
haha "YES! I love those scottish accents!" i like James already :)
TheName'sNala chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
Hey great story just read it in one day! I love how you didn't put it following the story and only tongs point of brie or them finding the stone I really enjoyed it... On to the sequel! :)
Pheonix Autumn chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
"It's the ful moon I tell ya"
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 21 . 5/13/2011
omg so totally love it post more!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 21 . 5/13/2011
james is soooo funny!

and i'll be reading that squel
converselover47 chapter 14 . 10/26/2010
really? a/n physical contact? wow. how old are you seven- wait i would probably say something like that
chronicxxinsanity chapter 21 . 10/22/2010
so cute! :D
Lolzish chapter 21 . 8/18/2010
Okay. I just read the whole story and I am completely in love with it! You're an amazing writer. I Love the ending, by the way- especially the final two lines.

Gonna start Reading the sequel now, but bizarrely I've read the sequel before but not this first one. Hm, I'm strange :) Great story dude. ciao :D
19irene96 chapter 21 . 4/19/2010
heyy... i lovedd the storyy.. haha loved thetwilight reference
littlekatie2009 chapter 21 . 2/7/2010
you should carry this on i would like to see what happen after the day they met and they were humas... its quite good
blueheron93 chapter 21 . 12/23/2009
This is so adorable! The only thing I don't like is the Twilight references, but that's just me. Obviously you're a fan, so I won't hold it against you.

Love the fic. On to the sequel!
YumKiwiDelicious chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
haha loved this story, off to read the sequl.

last two lines made me lol :D
Hazel Oakleigh chapter 21 . 11/14/2009
:D I loved this story!

The last chapter especially, it was so sad and really sweet at the same time as he was disappearing into the fog :) I love Gregory _

Tell me, are you still planning on doing the sequel?

I really hope so I'd love to read it! :D