Reviews for Hero Of The Day
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Please keep writing! I LOVE the whole blind sam thing. Very unique:) I hope you update it soon:)
Karol Freitas chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Mais um capitulo otimo, bem que o Dean poderia ensinar o Sam a lutar, não?
De qualquer forma está tudo muito bom!
Karol Freitas chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Oi, nem sei o que falar. Muita dó do Sammy, ele realmente não merecia isso. Espero que as coisas melhorem.
Karol Freitas chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
OMG! How a review that? Portuguese or english?

That was very cruel. Sam do not diserve this, but i truelly espects he have a litlle revenge. I hope he do exally what they did to him. For sure its a god story.
Jesssy chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
I love this story and how you made the boys.

I hope that someone you' re gonna continue this story, it's just too good to let it stay like this.

would love to read more!
Anon chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
I'm really curious about what happes next. I like the way you humanised Daniel, but I still wanna see Dean beat the crap out of him.

Please update soon.

:D
DarthJackie chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Oh, wow. That was a great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Marie-Ruth chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
OH samy!

Great chapter!

x
bia1007 chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
Oh, as we know now more about Daniel’s background and his abusive step dad his rage and mean behaviour makes a lot of sense but he also is even more dangerous for Sam now who as the weakest link will be the one he will take his anger out on – and this now when Sam found a nice friend and could be happy, poor boys. Still hope Dean will find out in time. Great chap!
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
Oh I just love a story where Sam's blind. I sure hope that our brave Sam comes out soon. I also hope that Dean finds out that his little brother is being picked on. Thanks so much Nicole.
samgirl19 chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
no offence but sam needs to stop acting like a wimp and tell dean the truth about why he doesn't want him with jukie and about the bruises and i know i said this so many times so dean can beat the crap out of him and because i dont like at all
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
uh ho things will get bad and worse for sam for what dean did with daniel girlfriend
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
sam shouldn't be afraid he should've told dean the truth so dean can deal with daniel. i dont like it when people mess with my baby and get away with it
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
omg poor sammy i cant believe what daniel did to him and i hope sam gets the courage to tell dean and i hope dean beats the crap out of him
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
oh i want to beat the crap out of daniel for what he did to sammy and i hope dean finds out and beats the crap out of him
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »