Reviews for Pure Energy
PolarLuv chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I love your fics. The ending to this was funny to say the least :)
Doni chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
These were fun. Nicely done.
adelineadrenaline chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Hahaha Love it. :)
adelineadrenaline chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
LOL "Nooo… Because you like Spock. …And because you're a woman." He went over to her station. "Please? Women like babies. And I'm really not good at this kind of thing."
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
that last line made me laugh so hard water came out of my nose. briliance!
Mallie chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
I enjoyed all of these but would especially like to see more of pregnant Sulu and baby Spock.
BaiLiHua chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
What a cool, kinky set of stories. So much fun.
Leo6656 chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
These are very funny! I could just imagine all these scenarios playing out in my head
AlmightySeaKelp chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Heh, even baby Spock likes Jim best! That is adorable. :D
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
Haha oh goodness Spock shrieking! For some reason, he sounds naked. Because running from the room and shrieking like a girl would not be humiliating enough as doing it naked. And teh chapter where Chekov knocked up Sulu? I love it when Chekov tops Sulu. He can do zat!
MissSilver chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
LMAO!
QianYun chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
What in the world. I caught up to this right after I showered after reading your new story. Lol, this was wickedly amusing. Seriously. It started off all normal and captainly duty and I was honestly expecting some sort of a sweet moment. But dude. I lol again. The best part (almost) was the second to last line in which Jim is panicking, only to find out that his nose was too cold for a sleeping Spock to handle.

OMG. I still can't stop laughing. Cheers to this little story. Yay for the meme in general, haha.

Loves, QY
sexypancake chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
Oh LOL! Great idea!
newt gayszler chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
LOL I LUFF IT
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
lol nice i liked it it was great