Reviews for On My Own
Blueelisa chapter 10 . 2/17
Loved this story! I cant wait to see where y ou take this :)
hi chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
are you going to finish this story?
kaday chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I really hope you finish this story/
aishi chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
next chapter? please finish it. will be waiting :)
disrae chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
This is a great story! I really hope you continue it!
lilsybub1 chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Just love it! I live in Inverness but I'm from the west coast so It's very close to home and my heart. Please continue 3
Msvixenxx chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Love this story hope you get to finish it.
Jasveen chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
ooh update update update i freaking love ur story so blady good
iamawickedchild chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Im still mourning the loss of this amazing story :(
lgk chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Are you still planning to finish up on this story? it's been a good one so far and just when E&B seem to be making some headway here with their budding relationship too! Also wanted to thank you for the music that you posted on your blog. Enjoyed it very much - 500 Miles - is great!
contreplongee chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
I am in love with this, I do hope you haven't given it up.
whiplashes chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
Right! That's why I read about kilt-wearing bodice-rippers before all of this Twilight nonsense started up. :)

Just read this all in one go. Lovely lovely lovely!
ElizabethAnne1 chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
Being born in Engalnd, I love any form of British Edward, even more so with a kilt! Really like this story, but where is the rest. Hopefully its not been given up. Can't wait for an update.

EA
kccullen18 chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Love, love, loving this fic. I'm of Scottish decent and having a Kiltward is a dream come true! Superb job so far! Please update soon!
Emmaline3 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I'm captivated...love any tale about Scotland, which are few and far between. To include the family Cullen in this atmsophere, and Edward as the struggling manager/farmer/whatever, means it will be a lovely but rocky read as Isabella shows up to 'straighten' him and his affairs out. I like the way it's being written so,I'm definitely in!

Em