Reviews for Four Conversations
Home By Another Way chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Gah! I loved this! Ironhide and Lennox's friendship is such a cool dynamic! You did an excellent job. I especially liked the part where they were getting ready to go against orders and transport Optimus' body to Egypt. Please continue to write as much Transformers as you can! :)
Alathea2 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Lennox having to take the fall for breaking regulations and disobeying orders is a lot more realistic than him being given a promotion and left in command. I know I've read them out of order, but I like this one too... Definitely a favorite.
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Nice story. More please.
doodlechick12 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
This is a really good story. Please update soon!
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
LOVE IT!

I really love seeing the human-Autobot relations side to stories. (The possibilities are endless)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Sweet! Nicely done.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Excellently good fic!

And had the author not confessed it, I would not have known that English was not a first language. One little blip, far slighter than I've seen in some native speakers' stories.
kathy3meme chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I was re-reading. Don't see 4 conversations part 2 up anymore. Am I half asleep or is it missing?
RebekahTHEBeautiful chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Awesome!
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Nice work! I love your writing style.
Peya Luna chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
absolutely awesome. and thanks for adding the second set, it made my day.
staidwaters chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Pur...awesome story.
Aki-Chan04 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
I'm really enjoying this! I love the way you really get inside Will's mind and show how he's willing to do anything for the greater good, even if it has horrible consequences for him. This is really great, I look forward to more if you write it!
Twelvemillion chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Do you mind if I read this as a companion fic to Instability? 'Cause it just works so well. Amazing job.
crimsonseastorm chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! You don't see many stories of just interaction between Ironhide and Will and even then it's at Will's house and not on base. You've captured the atmosphere and the worry here beautifully. I love this Four Series of yours I was excited to see your profile and realize there were more! So I'm off to read another...