Reviews for Between the Sand and Stone
I am in tears and in love with this fic! Hoping one day you will finish this
crazedreader chapter 6 . 3/9
just found this story from Facebook. I'm really looking forward to whenever you update
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2022
I want my Christmas Surprise *pout*
Rosmerta chapter 7 . 10/8/2022
Enjoying your story - I so hope you return to it one day! I like the developing friendships, although I really hope the Weasleys will come to their senses! Also hoping Harry returns soon.
BowieQueen chapter 7 . 3/6/2022
Ohh I loved the premise of this. I hope you are well. You don't have to update us, though lots of us would love it, but we thank you for what you have provided. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2021
I have really enjoyed this story -thank you so much I hope you are able to add another chapter when ever you can
NovaMater chapter 7 . 12/27/2020
What an awesome story! It starts out so sad, but gets better quickly. I hope things continue to get better for Severus and Hermione. I like how Hermione’s healing slowly evolves, and you describe each stage. It gives hope to see how things can get better for a person, even after a painful experience and loss. According to your note, you had maybe three chapters left in the story. I definitely want to see what happens when Harry comes back. I also wonder if there will be any more resolution with the Weasley family. And of course the big reveal of the baby’s birth! Let’s not forget that lol. It will give closure to see Hermione safe and settled with her little one, and maybe a few loyal friends in the picture.
Katie Lady 8 chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
I’m glad you are returning to sshg fanfiction. You are a great writer. I look forward to reading more on this story
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2020
It is truly a crying shame this story has stopped here, and so many yrs ago. This setting feels so natural, so right. I love your Severus-a mature man who has lost everyone who has ever been dear to him; this Hermione is his true equal in that sense. I love how Severus is teasing her and Hermione is responding. I would so much like to see you finish this story and give us more of this beautiful, lovely, healing, relationship.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2020
What a lovely little story, please come back and finish it.
Dearlady2002 chapter 7 . 4/29/2020
Great little story so far. I know it hasn't been updated in ages, but I'm really hoping it isn't an abandoned story. I'd love to hear how close you intend these two to get, as well as how he likes his quill, and what he got for her as well.
lucialeoc chapter 7 . 3/14/2020
molto bella molto ti voto 10
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2020
Can u finish this story please
xKimPossiblex chapter 7 . 8/29/2019
I've really enjoyed this story so far!
JellyToastx chapter 7 . 7/8/2019
This was great! Just wish it was finished, because it has so much potential. Thanks!