Reviews for Between the Sand and Stone
A most interesting story. I've enjoyed reading it ever so much. I am sorry to see that it has been abandoned, but I'm aware that life happens sometimes. Thank you for sharing.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 7 . 3/8
this story is so lovely. brought me to tears quite a few times. i hope at some point you return to it.
M chapter 7 . 2/7
Huh. A pity it's not finished. A lovely story nevertheless!

Cheers!
Cookie655 chapter 7 . 2/7
ABSOLUTELY LOVELY! I hope you continue this story, it's wonderful!
vickety chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
This is so lovely. Please find it in your heart to finish it.;-)
drasticactions chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
I hope you get the opportunity to update, really enjoying this story!
GoldenGem chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
I love this story and I truly hope that one day you will finish it. Kindest regards.
claudia.lam.188 chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
Pls Update! It is a pleasure reading it!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
Adorable! It was thoughtful and well-written, and I was only sorry it didn't continue!
dragon's lair chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
I love that "dear merlin in his crystal cave" it sounds like something that Snape would say.
Lilia Alves chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Hello! Nice chapter! Hope there's another soon! I'm quite curious about how the relationships will turn out! It's nice to see a sensible in-character Pansy Parkinson! Nicely done!
HawkAngel XD chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
lovely work

HawkAngel
bookworm661 chapter 7 . 6/5/2015
I'm liking this story and hoping it will be updated soon. I can see Mrs. Weasley hurting Hermione that way because she did the same thing in HP and the Goblet of Fire. When she chose to believe Rita Skeeter's article and not what she had learned of Hermione's character and values over the last three years.
sydney73588 chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
I totally understand how RL gets in the way of things like fanfiction, but you have a talent that is showcased with this story that it would be a shame to waste.
adara1103 chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Please update this story quickly. I think you are a very talented writer. You have the ability to make the reader feel what the characters feel and I am privileged to have read some of your work.