Reviews for Between the Sand and Stone
Lilia Alves chapter 7 . 6/24
Hello! Nice chapter! Hope there's another soon! I'm quite curious about how the relationships will turn out! It's nice to see a sensible in-character Pansy Parkinson! Nicely done!
HawkAngel XD chapter 7 . 6/22
lovely work

HawkAngel
bookworm661 chapter 7 . 6/5
I'm liking this story and hoping it will be updated soon. I can see Mrs. Weasley hurting Hermione that way because she did the same thing in HP and the Goblet of Fire. When she chose to believe Rita Skeeter's article and not what she had learned of Hermione's character and values over the last three years.
sydney73588 chapter 7 . 1/26
I totally understand how RL gets in the way of things like fanfiction, but you have a talent that is showcased with this story that it would be a shame to waste.
adara1103 chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Please update this story quickly. I think you are a very talented writer. You have the ability to make the reader feel what the characters feel and I am privileged to have read some of your work.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I like that Hermione told Ginny off. I am glad that she is thinks of Severus and Pansy as her friends and that Severus realized that she is his friend. Looking forward to next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
This story is wonderful! I really hope you continue it, you are a very talented author! Pretty dang hardworking too, to have taken this up again after so long:)
LachesisBenton chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
I hope the next update won't take too long :-)
Love your story :
annabegins chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
I am so excited you are back to continue this story. It has been one of my favorites. .
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
I'm so glad you could update
Vicky George chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Oh I am so pleased you have decided to continue with this story and I really did enjoy this chapter. I'm afraid that I have never found it easy to accept JKR's belief that Ron and Hermione would end up together - they are so very different. It's also nice to read a story where the Weasley family well the women anyway are not saints. I don't care how long I have to wait providing you are intending to finish the story. :)

Vicky aka GoldenGemster. xx
giggles chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
I'm enjoying this :)
giggles chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
totally agree on the cheerfulness front, personally I thought you got it just about right - although we Brits are expected to be relatively cheerful and have a smile on our faces, we're not meant to go cheesily overboard and look fake.

Also, St Mungos might be different on the fee front - it's wizarding Britain afterall, and you did pay for medical care right up until somewhere around the 1940s I think, so if you did charge her fees, it wouldn't be out of the question :)
Nadine chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
I just tripped over your wonderful story, simply awesome, thank you for sharring it.
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Brilliant! More please? :)