Reviews for An Icy Bond
kunoichi79 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Awwwwwww! I'm so happy that you made Karin and Hinamori friends! Most fanbashers tend to let them hate each other. I mean, Hinamori's not that bad, and Karin is cool. Kudos to you! :')
FrostedStorm98 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Awww that was adorable Nice friend bonding thing. :)
FrostedStorm98 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Awww that was adorable Nice friend bonding thing. :)
Sansonnette chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
wow very good! i honestly think that if karin and momo met they could be good friends (..or hate each other, but let's go with friends)

~Kali
nikitchi-tan chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I really like this! You captured each of their characters very well. Keep up the awesome work :)
Zensilia chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Hahah hilarious! You should write a sequel
splintered reality chapter 1 . 9/12/2010

or two

any ways!

great story!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Haha. Brilliant! Awesome work on this. Nice one.
ShatteredDistance chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
this is a very cute story and finally a story where they are not bitter enimies! lol cause both girls and toshiro are awesome:D love the friendship trio (hey! that would make an great full multi chaptered story if karin did become a shinigami;)haha

and yes...toshiro would be in trouble if karin ever did become a shinigami lol:p

awesome story AND awesome writer i like your way of wording things lol :D

-RedDistance
ThunderClaw03 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
you call this over? far from it it has just begun.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
YES! Sorry, but with all the character bashing these two get, I LOVE bonding fics between these two, their just aren't enough. I loved how she taught Momo how to play soccer. And the fact that Toshiro is worried if Karin became a shingami, but then decided it was a good thing to introduce the two of them! :)