Reviews for The Boys Who Lived
Trinity chapter 39 . 1/17
This is probably the best fanfiction that i have ever read, i was never able to stick with any story over 100,000 words but i did with this one and im glad because it was so worth it.
Gabby-Hunter chapter 4 . 4/10/2019
Many it's because they have a part of Voldy in them that makes the wand react to them, like how they are able to talk to snakes
Un-accessible account chapter 38 . 3/29/2019
Oof, you mad le the epilouge cannon compliant. thats a mood, but I dont really blame you. you do you. not my favorite ending ever, but an amazing story. love the unusual pairing, and loved Henry as an omc
nessiesmith2012 chapter 4 . 3/28/2019
I want to like this... I really do. Just the twins feel forced. The stereotype of twins. One has to like reading the other doesnt. One speaks up the other hides. So always at an opposite. Plus if this is from harrys pov then henry has to much to say and do. If its henrys pov then harry talking from first person is confusing.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2018
Okay so far it seems to be about Henry, him finding the ROR and him arranging the exchange program and stuff, but I would like to see Harry doing something too, because Henry seems to be great in all his classes and popular you know, but harry seems to be in his shadow, least we forget Harry is the original, and Henry is the copy. There’s a reason why Henry’s a once, you need to find a balance and have them both be doing something.
menolikey chapter 39 . 7/15/2018
I’m so happy to have shared this journey with you. Thank you for writing!
TheCommanderin chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
I'm sure this a really good story, I've read the comments, but the imbalence in performance level between the twins has really put me off. I'm struggling to read it because of this. The premis is good and i commend u for it but i don't think i can finish
Caliborn96 chapter 39 . 5/23/2017
*sob* so beautiful *sob*
abattles2 chapter 39 . 5/1/2017
Wonderful. Just the perfect tiniest I've been looking for. Thank You.
TotallyNotASerialKiller chapter 16 . 4/5/2017
I must say that I'm impressed. While your ages that people know certain bits of advanced magic could use a little workSuch as multiple first years casting stunners, and Fred and George using Disillusionment charms at 13) It seemed to be necessary for the plot. I was worried that this would just deteriorate into word for word events of the original books with far too many quotes, it hasn't. I've read a rather ridiculous amount of FanFictions that do that, and I'm glad to find something with some originality. Thank you for writing!
Nellie chapter 39 . 1/23/2017
Really, really well written story. Thank you for devoting so much time for free. Many thanks!
WeisseHex chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
I hate you.
WeisseHex chapter 18 . 9/1/2016
I'm sad about Colin. Very sad! And what is Sevvie's deal? In love with Tom Riddle?
WeisseHex chapter 16 . 9/1/2016
I just hope that they can remove the Horcrux from Henry! Eventually...
WeisseHex chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
I'm glad that at least the twins can hang together, even if they suddenly are found to be soul-bound!