Reviews for The Boys Who Lived
I'm sooo loving your story! I like the part about the twins being close, and not like all the other stories about Potter twins where one is the boy wo lived and the real one is cast aside. I'm thinking about the new prophecy and after this chapter I thought the combined version of the twins is the new person of the prophecy! I can wait to find out who it really is! Thank you for your amazing story!
Damn.

This fanfic has been one hell of a ride. Back with the good ol' J.K!

A fragging job well done I bestow unto you, a job well done.

To be honest, I think this is better than the original series. Rewrite it without the lemons AND PUBLISH THIS IMMEDIATELY LIKE GOD DAMN XD

Keep writing. And, that's not a suggestion ;)

Valkyrie
DAM DUMBLEDORE WHAT DID YOU DO
ACCindonesia chapter 39 . 2/10
No! No! You can't! Eh you can.

But! I don't you leave this, do it to me and another. Nooooo! I don't see making babies or other, YOU CAN'T! #screaming

Urh, thanks for finished.. But I wish extraa chp, more...

I'm falling love your fanfic this.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 23 . 1/13
... There's nothing being done because they didn't want the mark, yet as albums pointed out Voldemort can imperio them really any time he wants and make them go on a murder spree, but let's invite them into this school anyway.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 21 . 1/13
This is stupid. Anyone with the dark mark in the books is immediately sent to azkaban unless they can 'prove innocence' and yet they are just walking around the the mark ON THEIR FACES
Guest chapter 26 . 12/29/2015
LOVE ABEFORTH
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
LOVE SNAPE! XDDD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
never seen Mrs. Figg in many fics so i'm lookinf forward too this! love it so far~
lightwalnut64 chapter 39 . 10/11/2015
Probably the only light oriented fanfic I ever read and enjoyed it T_T Boy you made me cry alright I don't know if it's me or this story but I just can't! I love it I love them and although Severus was eventually important I wish they killed him wtf I don't think I could forgive that l... anyways... Barty is so cute! :T Thank you for this!
I noticed that you're the author of The One True King(?), I love that one also, please write more 3
Cambm12 chapter 39 . 9/21/2015
I want to go through my screen and hug you:) I love this x
Guest chapter 29 . 4/16/2015
You had Voldie say 'Imperius' not 'Imperio'