Reviews for The Boys Who Lived
Guest chapter 21 . 7/22/2020
its tom. little younger baby tom.
prominently late chapter 39 . 4/22/2020
awwwwwwwweeee. it's 3 am, and I started this story at about eleven this morning. Lovely read my friend; I think I'll have to take a peek at some of your other work.
prominently late chapter 27 . 4/21/2020
wooffff. that got me all hot and bothered
prominently late chapter 26 . 4/21/2020
Lol, your right; this is the chapter I was waiting for. Btw I'm reviewing just for the 'I better get reviews for this' bit. This is a great story, and I am enjoying it.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/9/2020
Crying because this story is amazing and to the only gay twincest of Harry Potter and his twin OC that’s rated M and has lemon. Why does it make me so sad? Maybe I’m just being hormonal because of my period. Bye now I’m gonna search the internet high and low for more fanfics like this but probably won’t find anything... sadness... I’ll be back later to finish the story...
Guest chapter 22 . 3/7/2020
Author said they’d give a cookie to someone who could guess who the changed prophecy is about. Looking at the list of character birthdays and it not being Tom Riddle himself, I guess Snape, his birthday is January 8th but if it’s as the new year dies...new year... school year?... May birthdays are now being considered! Anyways Snape was the earliest January birthday I could find.
Trinity chapter 39 . 1/17/2020
This is probably the best fanfiction that i have ever read, i was never able to stick with any story over 100,000 words but i did with this one and im glad because it was so worth it.
Gabby-Hunter chapter 4 . 4/10/2019
Many it's because they have a part of Voldy in them that makes the wand react to them, like how they are able to talk to snakes
Eli or Ellie chapter 38 . 3/29/2019
Oof, you mad le the epilouge cannon compliant. thats a mood, but I dont really blame you. you do you. not my favorite ending ever, but an amazing story. love the unusual pairing, and loved Henry as an omc
nessiesmith2012 chapter 4 . 3/28/2019
I want to like this... I really do. Just the twins feel forced. The stereotype of twins. One has to like reading the other doesnt. One speaks up the other hides. So always at an opposite. Plus if this is from harrys pov then henry has to much to say and do. If its henrys pov then harry talking from first person is confusing.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2018
Okay so far it seems to be about Henry, him finding the ROR and him arranging the exchange program and stuff, but I would like to see Harry doing something too, because Henry seems to be great in all his classes and popular you know, but harry seems to be in his shadow, least we forget Harry is the original, and Henry is the copy. There’s a reason why Henry’s a once, you need to find a balance and have them both be doing something.
menolikey chapter 39 . 7/15/2018
I’m so happy to have shared this journey with you. Thank you for writing!
TheCommanderin chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
I'm sure this a really good story, I've read the comments, but the imbalence in performance level between the twins has really put me off. I'm struggling to read it because of this. The premis is good and i commend u for it but i don't think i can finish
Caliborn96 chapter 39 . 5/23/2017
*sob* so beautiful *sob*
abattles2 chapter 39 . 5/1/2017
Wonderful. Just the perfect tiniest I've been looking for. Thank You.