Reviews for The Tokens of Friendship
RD chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Fantastic, simple as that.

Off to see what other goods in this 'verse you may have to offer :-)
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
A nice idea, well written. And "wizard of Oz" fits him :-)
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Nice little background story! I enjoyed it very much :)
Greysh chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
cute fic -
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Great story. I like how you connected them both in the past and the present. :) It's funny how things like that can have such a profound effect on our lives.

Aislinn
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great story. Love when I find these gems that I missed the first go round. Thank you for sharing.
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Awwww. :) Yeah, I liked this one, too. Darn you guys and converting me to ATF! Lol :)
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I love this story. It is a really good piece of writing. As soon as I read it, it went straight to my M7 Favs list. Ezra and Vin are my favorite of the Seven, so of course any fic about the two together in Awesome! I always enjoy a good background story about the 2 as well. You did a great job of really capturing thier characters! Nice!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh! I like this!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Simply perfect! Lovely heart wrenching story.
Irda chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I like this, of course these have recently become my 2 favourite mag7 characters. Gives new meaning to 'it's a small world'. I'm very new to this fandom but I would love to see more, perhaps even a crossover between mag7 and highlander?
vcg73 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That's very sweet, an anonymous good deed between two strangers coming back to unite them more than a decade later.
Aimless chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Very cute story and I truly enjoyed reading it. I hope to see more from you!
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow, what a great story. I can really see Ezra and Vin meeting in that fashion and it's great that Vin recognized who Ezra was. I do hope to see many more stories from you, this was wonderful.

JudyL
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wonderful fic! You got the characters of Vin and Ezra down so well! This is a great idea for how they could have meet before and never knew it. That they have so much in common does become apparent. I'm sure Kristen will be delighted that her two friends are working together. I loved this and hope to see more Mag 7 and Ezra and Vin fic from you. Thank you so much for sharing this story.