Reviews for Angel Wings
Aurora chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
MUST. READ. NEXT. CHAPTER!
NoneKnowme chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Damnit!
I like this story, but you won't update, so there is an enternal cliffhanger...
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?
Hoprocker chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hello! This is twilitprincess, the authoress of this story. Unfortunately I can no longer access this account because my email changed, so I'm sorry if I never see reviews or respond to PMs (if there are any) in my inbox.

If anyone is reading this, this story has been discontinued and will never be picked back up. Sorry! Feel free to check out the stories on my two living accounts.
Someone chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
UPDATE NOW !
Meta Night Star chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY DID YOU QUIT! AND I JUST GOT OLD ENOUGH TO JOIN! WAAAAAAAA! I HATE ETERNAL CLIFFHANGERS! PLZ CONTINUE! PLZ! Please! *crystal tears fall from face* *opera music*
Please continue. Once you begin you shouldn't stop untill you are to at your destined time. You shouldn't change you fate if it is enjoyable to others around you. And... WHY THE HECK AM I BEING SO MELODRAMTIC! UGH! I HATE SOAP OPERA! * puts on rock and roll * THATS WAS I'M TALKING ABOUT!
Paladin Knight chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
This was off to such a wonderful start... But I hold out hope that one day it will be updated. And even if it isn't, I'll Shadow Wings to reread!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Awsome chapter!Please hurry with the next one I loved all your Meta Knight stories I am a HUGE fan of him I took like a BUNCH of personality quizzes and I always ended up on Meta RIGHT!?XD!YOUR AN AWSOME WRITTER I AM TOO BUT IM NOT OLD ENOUGH TO JOIN YET.
Fading Fragments chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
NOO CLIFFHANGER! PLEASE UPDATE! I'M DYING OF CURIOSITY!
Ashes of Chaos chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Oh, cool! Ya started a sequel!
I really 'ope that you'll continue this story! It's off to a great start so far.
Just keep goin', and you'll finish it in no time!
Ashes of Chaos
yamina-chan chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
It's a pitty that you have seemed to loose interest in this story so soon, for I belive this is better then Shaow Wings. So far at least.

Maybe because it builds uppon something, but the pace is much better here. As is the behavior of the characters and the writing style. It clearly shows that your writing style has improved inbetween these two storys. It is still to early to say something about the plot itself, but it is a solid start and so far I must say that I enjoyed reading it. This is not perfect, and to some degree it showed that you're not as fond of it anymore as you used to be, but it certainly is not bad.

Shoul you decide to continue this at one point I'll definately read it. I am still curious about what exactly happened to Galacta Knight back then.
Renee Everhart chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
YAY! Another chapter! Please write more!
1Thunderfire chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Oho! So I wonder how Galactic Knight managed to survive? Intriguing... Not angelic after all... Meta Knight shall know soon enough.
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I do like how this chapter turned out. Interesting scene with Meta Knight and Galacta Knight. You described it very well and overall, it was a very enjoyable chapter. :)
sparklespepper chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Yay you updated :)
Lunara the Ara chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I liked this remark:

"...and they welcomed him with open arms. (that is... If they even had arms...)

Good job so far! I can't wait for more!