Reviews for Angel Wings
skywolf2001 chapter 3 . 6/20
Pls update! This is amazing!
Sage chapter 3 . 3/4
AWESOME! I really hope you continue!
ShatteredCrow chapter 3 . 2/22
I'd like to see more of this. Hence the course of four years of no updating...
ChaosNun chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
Really good stories Twilitprincess. Praise for the author. Although why did you stop writing this?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Hurry up plz! The story is good. Why just discontinue it?!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Your stories are really good. Although what is taking so long for you to write another chapter? How long has it been?

I have an idea if you don't mind but if you reject it that's okay. Don't be afraid to add some of your own characters and intertwine them in the story.
GreenCAT the second chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
that was fucked up.
that fucked me up.
i want more.
Aurawarrior13 chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
DON' ABAWNDOWN THWIS STOWYY! (Kirby speech) IT'S SOOW GOOOWD! NIWCE PWOT AND GOOWD WITINGW! DON' WEAVE(leave) IT!
(What I'm saying is this is an amazing story, good plot and excellent writing. Please don't abandon this story. I've seen so many good stories abandoned or just left alone, please don't let this one join them. But, it's your choice. Write On nonetheless.)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Love it and I really want to read the rest... :)
Aurora chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
MUST. READ. NEXT. CHAPTER!
NoneKnowme chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Damnit!
I like this story, but you won't update, so there is an enternal cliffhanger...
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?
Hoprocker chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hello! This is twilitprincess, the authoress of this story. Unfortunately I can no longer access this account because my email changed, so I'm sorry if I never see reviews or respond to PMs (if there are any) in my inbox.

If anyone is reading this, this story has been discontinued and will never be picked back up. Sorry! Feel free to check out the stories on my two living accounts.
Someone chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
UPDATE NOW !
Meta Night Star chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY DID YOU QUIT! AND I JUST GOT OLD ENOUGH TO JOIN! WAAAAAAAA! I HATE ETERNAL CLIFFHANGERS! PLZ CONTINUE! PLZ! Please! *crystal tears fall from face* *opera music*
Please continue. Once you begin you shouldn't stop untill you are to at your destined time. You shouldn't change you fate if it is enjoyable to others around you. And... WHY THE HECK AM I BEING SO MELODRAMTIC! UGH! I HATE SOAP OPERA! * puts on rock and roll * THATS WAS I'M TALKING ABOUT!
Paladin Knight chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
This was off to such a wonderful start... But I hold out hope that one day it will be updated. And even if it isn't, I'll Shadow Wings to reread!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »