Reviews for April's Fool
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
What a cool story.
Akemi713 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
I am loving this so much! I'm really really curious about what's wrong with Fay, I can't wait to find out!
Bard of Chaos chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Please update this! It has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see more!
SonicPen chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
This is a great story! It's very interesting and fun to read. But I have a question. In your story, Fai is keeping up that whole "fake smile" attitude. You know, very cheerful and happy in order to keep other people from getting close to him. So if he's trying to keep his distance, why is Fai romantically involved with Jack? Isn't that sort of the opposite of what he wanted?

I hope you don't mind my pickiness or curiosity. In just about every other way, this story is brilliant, and I loved reading it.
ilovyoudude chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
i totally love u, u are a genius, three of my fave shows all in one plus with fye *drool* this one of my personal faves thankyou sir, hehe just went to cardiff bay yesterday :P tried to find the tourchwood base but instead i got my sleeves wet :(
Zuzanny chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
ARGH! WHAT happens next?
Mikkeneko chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Wow! This is a pretty awesome story. I'm not familiar with Torchwood, but I'm enjoying seeing the Tsubasa crew in this new setting. If you update, I'll be looking forward to it!
Ayame Jaimaweb.de chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Are you ever going to continue that story?

Because I love the set-up and I want to know where it's going, please?
Lupine Magicians chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Write more! I love it! 3
kyou fangirl chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
I love it! update sooooon! :D there should totally be more whoniverse/trc crossovers! maybe I'll write one...
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
That happens a lot... the stepping out of the TARDIS to find a gun pointing at them. Keep writing!
-Silvermoon
Nebelkind chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
I wanna know who's there!

And is needed for what!

Please update soon again!

Neutro chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Ok, I can't tell you how loud my sound of glee was when I saw this crossover. The story is wonderfully written and the plot ever thickens. I hope you continue to write it!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Nice story! But why wasn't the Tardis's translator working? Keep qwriting!

-Silvermoon
Raelyn33 chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Very interesting...both the story and the portrayal of Jack. Will there be more? Hope so!