Reviews for Impatience
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Nice story!
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I like it! I like it very much! Good job! Keep it up!
suns and stars chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
cool chapter
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Omigosh, they Would have cute babies. XP Cool story. :P
jspgnh1234 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
is their another ch?or story?(*hopfully)please anser...
custardmaker chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aww I'd love to see Shuichi in a wedding dress XD

And the babies would be cute X3

Love it
Yet Another Yaoi Fan Girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
ITS FINALLY HERE!

D!

Horray! *Glomps!* it was quite lovely. Poor Yuki, he would probably die if that really happened to him.

Lol Shuichi is such a 'super uke'

I dare say though, i hope the loveless one is much dirtier. and i love uke resistance D

Happy writing and thank you!
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
There babies would be the cutest things on earth. _ My favorite part was when Shuichi was talking about how he could be the housewife of the family and cook and clean, but then Yuki tells him he can't do any of those task. XD That was hilarious! Also when Hiro hit Shuichi for spooning him, that was funny. Very good romantic/comedy Gravitation story. Everything was just flawless.
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hey :D

Aw, YukiShuichi! I haven't read anything for this pairing in so long! It was one of my first ever yaoi pairings (second ever I think, AkuRoku coming in first -and is still my favourite XD-) It'll always be one of my favourites.

Shuichi spooning Hiro really made me laugh. I love Hiro :)

Poor Yuki; Shuichi can be such a schemer when he wants/needs to be.

Great oneshot!

- Midnight x Poker/-used to be-BloodLustLove (changed pennames a while ago, and now no-one remembers me... T_T)
moonlight jubilee chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
BABIES! Haha your writing 'style' (is that what I should call it? umm...hm...) always reminds me of something very well-thought out, serious, and complex but simple, yet you can still get romance and humor across so freakin' well! Your mad skillz with that amaze me.

There were lots of giggles to be had from this, Shuichi's very in-character outbursts were of epic proportions, same with Yuki's wannabe-bastard-like remarks. c :

-two thumbs way, way up-