Reviews for What goes up
WanderingSoul chapter 44 . 11/12/2017
Great story

Loved it right up until you split them apart for a silly plot line.

With the established nature of newborns and mates you have here it made 0 logical sense.

Bella would have simple torn them all to pieces with her powers for trying to force her away from her mate
Neddie chapter 36 . 10/7/2017
wow alice and bella are deviant as fuck lmao
Neddie chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
dammit i wish there was a proper sex scene for the forest :c qq
Murkglow chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
Having just said that this chapter does have them getting into a fight. I honestly find it a bit irritating but then again she did just get assaulted, killed a guy, and learned that her girlfriend murderer two others to protect her so it's a bit more justified than other examples of this type of thing.
Murkglow chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
See I love this about this story. In a different story, when Alice tells Bella she's a vampire, Bella might at first reject her or become irrationally afraid or some other pointless needless drama. Here she tells her and Bella is surprised (which is fairly reasonable, it is a bit of a jump from ESP to mythological creatures after all) but almost immediately she calms herself with the very obvious facts that Alice wouldn't hurt her and that they love each other. I can't tell you how much better this is than stories I've read which are similar but have Bella push her away simply to add a pointless chapter of angst and drama.
Murkglow chapter 42 . 8/30/2017
Yeah, there was no good way to save Bella or Alice once you let her go to Italy. It was over and she was going to be raped/killed/"broken" no matter what (unless you made Aro less of an evil monster than he is, which was clearly not the case in this story). Alice (heck Carlisle and Edward too) should/would never have let her go, that was the part of the story were this fell apart.

While I might not like the later half of the story (after leaving Forks) all that much, the first half or so was quite a treat (especially how quick they were in accepting making Bella a vampire). I also found your Edward/Jasper to be quite an enjoyable pair to read (which I honestly wasn't expecting to enjoy). Thank you for sharing this story with us.
merniizztat chapter 44 . 5/6/2017
Great story
Draco Oblivion chapter 2 . 2/18/2017
Quite like the idea but it seems really rushed. Too much seemed to happen too quickly which they then needed to react too but it's all a bit too much to happen so early in my opinion.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/30/2016
Are you making a sequel? did Seth imprint on anyone? are Leah and Manny mates?
TinaF chapter 44 . 8/7/2016
Awesome story!
TeganCappa chapter 44 . 6/15/2015
First 25 chapters were great and really funny. The rest of the chapters with the Volturi were dull and seemed to drag on and on. The last 4 should've never been written they were so bad.
Clawless chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
This looks like quite a good story but I don't like how its all mostly in edwards pov so I'm gonna stop reading now
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 44 . 9/17/2014
i still think volturi needs some spanking!
MysonSeth chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Every chapter was perfect! U did nothing rong at all! I loved this story. Amazing job.
milagglad chapter 43 . 8/17/2014