Reviews for Minerva's Unexpected Quest
Guest chapter 30 . 2/26/2014
Please post more. Are you doing the two review thing you did in the first book?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
it's good, my only complaint is the clow book scene felt really rushed.
Jadesilverwing20 chapter 30 . 8/1/2013
I hope you can update soon since its been over year since this has been updated and I love this crossover so please don't give up on it!
The Writer and Reader chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
Please update, I love your stories and I would hate for this to never be updated.
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
When will you be posting chapter 31?
SakuraDragomir chapter 30 . 2/20/2012
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love harry potter and cardcaptor sakura

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 30 . 4/4/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter... Keep going!
notwritten chapter 30 . 2/24/2011
That was interesting. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
mrmistoffelees chapter 30 . 2/24/2011
Excellent work on the sequel! Are we going to see more of our least favorite ex-Gryff?
notwritten chapter 29 . 2/23/2011
That was nice. Keep smiling. :-)
CometCaster and GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Cool! A sequel cant wait to read!
Slytherin Head chapter 28 . 9/8/2010
Interesting story you have here. I failed to notice that there a two stories prior to this but I got the gist of it. Looking forward the the next chapter.

Word of advice, when you switch scene from one place, character to another make sure you make a break to let your reader know what is happening. Also, there is, what I hope, to be a small character mistake in chapter 26. After Hermione's ghost leaves and the scene changes to the next morning you have "The next morning was another round of classes that Minerva figured the Headmistress had planned out to just make her life a living nightmare." Do you mean the Transfiguration teacher? I was a tad confuse about that.

Other than some very minor grammar mistakes this is a good story. Now, I'm off to read the other two stories that come before this one. lol
notwritten chapter 28 . 6/27/2010
This is nice. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
sjrodgers23 chapter 28 . 6/27/2010
more of this story please thanks
mrmistoffelees chapter 27 . 2/5/2010
Excellent job once again. Whatever you do, though, don't make it in to a re-hash of the two stories that came before. Her dad's still Yue, right?