Reviews for Complexity and Passion
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
OMG! Beelzebumon's Jeri's angel of darkness and he just "...[tossed a grown man] like a Frisbee."
Jeez, you really made Beelzebumon quite a paternal protector figure.
GREAT JOB! :)
The-hardest-part chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Ohhh please say you'll continue! This story has amazing potential and its really good so far!
MitzvahRose chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I am a huge fan of Beelzemon/Impmon! And yah, I read the comment reply you had for Yatsirch, it IS his pesonality! Not to mention I'm a sucker for anti-heroes, jokers, virus types, well fits Bee, doesn't it? xD

Anyways, I hope you cotinue this soon, I'll be sure to check out your other work! :D
sisterawesomeness chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I love this story! Please update soon. I am a big Beelzemon fan and think there isn't enough fanfic out there concerning him and Jeri. Loved the flashbacks by the way. Until next time!
WhiteDove chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
You have to finnish this story! I love it so much and I've been waiting so long for you to add a chapter! Please please at the very least CONSIDER writing more for this story!
Princess Thil Galel chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
OMG! I love this! Are you writing more? Hope so, because I'm hooked. I totally heart the part where they started dancing together and Jeri begins to confess to him. Man it was so emotional I started tearing up and sniffling. T_T I'm not gunna cry man! WWAAAAWWAAWAW! There I cried.
Silent Sage chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Oh my gosh, the ending just had me open-mouth in awe! I really hope you update your fic because this is such an awesome fic! If not, I'm glad I found it!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation! And haha, I was literally laughing out loud when you wrote Takato had raging diarrhea. Reading that, I knew it this would be a good fic.
Kcx chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Wow, this is really good so far. I'm lovin'it. Keep on writting!
Noc and NC chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
This looks like the start of a really great story! Jeri and Impmon/Beelzemon are my two favorite characters in Digimon, and the tragic connection they share really wins me over and makes me love the idea of this pairing. Chapter one was good, but chapter two was even better- I love how you wrote the characters' thoughts during the flashbacks, it was amazing.

I'm really excited to see how the rest of the cast react to this developing romance- especially Takato.

Hope you update soon!
Dogtagxd chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
OhMyGoshMorePleaseNow! XD

I like it. Very bittersweet.
NA chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
this is really good go for more capters
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Ah, I love these two. _ You've done a good job writing the interaction between the two. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
beelzemongirl chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
DUDE! This is awesome! I'll admit, i wasn't big about the pairing at first, but This actually works! This is really good! Thanks for making it! Update soon, please!
Ma-Jr chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Yinsai ,

I was hoping that you hadn't given up on this story. It's crazy how many people start a one but never update or even finish it, glad to see your not one of them. It's true that Beelzebumon and Jeri to make a good pairing, to bad that there isn't much Fanart/Fanfiction out there about them. I look forward to reading the next chapter I really do, so far this is a great story. Keep up the great work.

Morwen,