Reviews for Bang Bang
AWWWW SO CUTEE XD please continueeeeee an updateee pleasseeeeeeee
SandShuriken chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
love the story cant wait 4 tha next chappie
h e l l b r o k e chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Please update soon! I rlly like it
SkySwimmer17 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
i really hope you update soon can't wait to read what happens next!

CloudGazer15
Princess.Duckling chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
i wanna read the nxt chapter!
Chanvre Vert chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
thats amazing, pls update soon!
Helen chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
It would be very awesome if you can do a InoxKiba story aside ;D
Roma88 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I love the ShinoTemari pairing! Cant say I read many of those but you did a great job with them! Also its funny but when I was reading this chapter I was listening to a song that I thought fit kinda well with your story. Maybe you have heard of it. "Six blade knife" from the movie Desperado? Just thought the whole shooting gallery scene kinda fit in with the song. I really like how your fanfic is going so far. Please update soon. Till next time Tootles :)
Chantant chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
I'm really enjoying this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
sarsaparillia chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I think you are amazing. And I could have SWORN I've reviewed this before, but, meh, apparently not.

SO, AS I SAID. You are amazing and epic and wonderful and I LOVE HIDAN SO MUCH. XD

So... yeah.

I think you should update. Because amazing reading material is hard to find, and ily. Love and aire kisses, darling! _
Mare chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
My dad is from Italy so I appreciate the fact that you use it in your story. It's pretty good to, besides I also love Itachi, he is a brilliant character. Ino is cool to. This story is awesome.
Not Important chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
I really like your story and I look forward to your next update. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THANK YOU!
melioko chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Good chapter!

I like Hana's loyalty! She's not going to date a married man!

I can't wait to know what will happen when everything will be explained...

Update soon!
Dragon Jadefire chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
KYA!

Awesome!

XD

I'm glad I have you on MSN now.

Is My Chemical Romance good. I've always wanted to listen to them for some reason.
melioko chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I'm so glad you updated!Good chapter!

Why did Hana run away? Does she have a boyfriend? Itachi would be jealous...

Update soon!