Reviews for Discussion Time
bad-detective chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I wasn't sure where this was going but damn, that ending got me good. This story is Greatest of All Time
The Heartbreak Babe chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I remember reading this a long time ago and loved it. I loved how Vince and The Rock are revealed at the end. I'd consider this one a classic. This is really great. I enjoyed it. It did appear that two fans could've been talking. I think that's what my first thought was when I read it for the first time so long ago.

"That’s another thing I wanted to talk to you about…these millions of fans of mine, are we absolutely certain that I have millions, because I feel like I’m lying every time I go out there…"

Classic. Just classic.
fidelis5588 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
What a twist! That was great. I really didn't expect that. Really hilarious stuff!
midnighrunner chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
So, funny! Loved it! Go with the humor...haha. As always, awesome job!
sarcastic chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
LMAO ! Wow, I can imagine everything! That's hilarious. I didnt expect it to be Dwayne himself. I kinda expected Vince...i take that back, at the beginning I thought it could be the rock til he actually said the rock, then I thought it'd be someone else. Good story
Mecha Mummy chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Pretty funny, and VERY well-written. Good job. Grade: A
Shaniqu chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
lol! I've had a few conversations like this trying to convert people to WWF. I'm not a big fan of the Rock particularly but the WWF would be a lot less fun without him and his interviews - they always crack me up!
Dedicednu chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
OMG! ROFLMAO! This was awesome! Keep it up!
Donegone chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
LOL! That was, without a doubt, one the funniest things I've ever read! Especially the end.
Starfallen chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
XD XD XD I expected it to be two fans or something.. And to have the Rock question himself.. LOL! Great job! Very funny _-
Jessica9 chapter 1 . 1/3/2002