Reviews for The not so usual suspect
The Helghast Marine chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
What would happen next after hotch found out that it was Reid who kiddnapped him

Let me guess , he would beat Hotch up .
OhMyRen chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
omg more please this is getting more exciting what going to happen?
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
will you please finish this story
eRose16 luvs Dean chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz! hurry up & UPDATE already COME ON REALLY HURRY UP! P. good
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
oo please update this one it sounds cool
xXCarlosLuvrXx chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
COMe ONN
islay12 chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
o Evil!Reid, this will prove to be interesting. Trying to catch a geinus who knows thier tricks, oh dear Reid
spencer reid chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
make one quick
Lyon.The.Demon chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
This story is very cool and interesting. I like it so far, and can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
myers1978 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
OH NO! I am glad this didnt hapen for real, that Reid wasnt fired(even though I doubt they would fire someone without trying to help them, especially if they got hooked in the way Reid did, and especally because you could tell he wanted help but was afraid to tell and ask)Great start
KimOfDrac chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
wow this is starting to get quite interesting :)
TweetyHope chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
What a fantastic idea. I love where this is going. I like Reid so I hope he has some form of redemption at the end, but if not this will still be a good and original story.
wraiths-angel chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
o Reid has gone bad...hmm kinda liking it. Never get enough hotch angst these days lol (well apart from the new season which looks awesome). This is really good I hope you continue, looking forward to the next chapter!
Habeous Corpus chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
o! naughty Reid. Actually, demonic Reid is more of the better word. Please continue!
christyzachman chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Let's see where it goes. Never try to stop from exploring your muse.