Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 7/9
I loved your storyline in this one. Edward is so brave to tell his stuff to his parents and even Charlie. Looks like life got busy for you and writing takes time and focus. I'll put it on alert, double never know...Thanks! Shannon
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 26 . 5/5
Awesome! Read straight through. Couldn't stop. Gonna check out your other stories.
Ro222 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Oh my God, does Edward have cancer?
Sera.the.reader chapter 26 . 9/4/2016
I know you've been gone for years but I hope you will finish this story.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 26 . 7/3/2016
Hi, I hope you are fine and will come back soon
Scattycow chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Hospitals are dury bound to inform a parent or Police when a minor presents himself at a hospital. Especially with a stab wound, it's the law. So how he managed to avoid his parents or anyone else knowing what happened is pretty unbelievable.
Scattycow chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Selfish fucking pussy!
Don't matter what terrible thing happened to him, to just up and leave his parents, the people that gave him life, and ignore their suffering is unforgivable.
Cue virgin, or semi-virgin, Bella, who's saved herself because she never got over him, teaching him the error of his ways.
He's a misogynist who is completely disrespectful to women and doesn't deserve her time, let alone her body.
Yuk, with his "I've fucked on every surface" skeeziness.
Hope his disease ridden ass gets tested before Bella's inevitable capitulation to him.
jk chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
he fucks someone EVERYTIME he goes out? GROSS why would you have him be such a skank?
and now that we know he is you want your readers to want bella with him?
UM NOOOOOOO
im out Edwards to stupid and gross in this
jk chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
Hes such a pussy! I cant relate to people that cant talk about whats wrong with them...its so stupid
and Edward tried to talk to them once and they didn't listen so he punishes them for it for a year then runs away?
they should all just leave now and forget about him they've wasted enough time on this piece of shit
hes nothing, nobody
just a piece of shit pussy manwhore
jk chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Wow Edwards just a huge pussy... cant deal with his problems like a real man...runs away from them and refuses to talk about them
this is the piece of shit pussy you want bella with? why?
hes 27 yrs old covered in piercings like a fucking kid...how pathetic
shecater chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I just seen this being recd on Fb and decided to give it a shot!
sally.l.hill chapter 26 . 1/24/2015
Oh please keep going I will cry if you don't
Eli42 chapter 26 . 11/9/2014
please please please finish!
Twihard357 chapter 26 . 7/23/2014
This is a very different, but very good story. What happened to Edward was heartbreaking. I love his relationship with Bella. She really does heal his heart and his soul and I'm so glad he resolved things with his family and friend. It's a shame this story remains incomplete. It's a very good story and definitely worth reading!
lesuse chapter 26 . 7/20/2014
Did I miss the baby's birth? What did Alice and Jasper have? I hope you can update soon - this is a great story!
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »