Reviews for Love Never Fails
Ladychristythenoble chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
So good! I love this story! Please keep updating!
Lisa Cooper chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Kriscross2,
Love Never Fails, your story about Christy Huddleston and Neil MacNeill is really good. I'd love to see it finished, but I know there's only so much time in the world. Thank you for adding your bit to the Christy story. I liked your insights especially those pertaining to our relationship with God into why the characters did the things they did. It makes the story so much richer. God bless you, Lisa
lovefanfic1053 chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
OOHH can't wait to see what happens next!
abfirechick chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
A nice story line thus far, you are making David into more a real person than someone who sometimes is portrayed as too perfect.

My only difference in opinion is that I don't think Neil is almost twice her age. He wasn't in practice but maybe several years before she arrived and he left the Cove for college at 16, which means since college and medical school was a fraction of the time then he may have graduated around 22. I think he is less than or about 10 years older than her.

No matter it's a good story either way... ;)
calmingbreez chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
Please, please, continue this! You have done such a good job of capturing the characters! Please don't leave us hanging.

PRETTY PLEASE!
Angelatil chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
ooooh wow David is so angry with Christy isn't he? wow. And I loved what Neil said about wishing he made Christy his wife :) lol nice!

Will David do something? christy and neil will be going to asheville then? What will happen?

I am soooo glad you updated! I have been waiting to see what would happen next. You must update soon asap!
littlemaccyd chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
ooo! this is getting really good! keep writing! crazy brooding david...ugh. lol
Polgara218 chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Polgara218 chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
I've loved your story so far. I hope you will choose to continue and update soon.
Angelatil chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
ooooooh this was a good chapter! Loved that David and Neil had a confrontation. And loved that Neil hit David back, but yet stopped because of his love for Christy. It shows that Neil truly does love Christy.

So what is going to happen next? ooooh loved David said it was not over.

I know you mentioned you were writing others but I hope you update this one asap! Can't leave us hanging! :)
Angelatil chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
oh wow this is a great story! I am so so glad you updated! I love Christy and Neil! So they are going back to Ashville for the holidays? I wonder what will happen? Will Neil propose? Also...is something going to happen...I hope the clouds were not a foreshadowing that something bad will happen.

Oh please update asap! :)
sburke94 chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
Nothing's going to happen to him right? The ending sounded so ominous. I did enjoy Neil's explanation of love though, very true. Another great chapter :)
Diane58 chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
This is good! Please keep the story going!
Angelatil chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
oh this is a great story! And great chapter! Who is watching Neil and Christy? Is something going to happen to them?

I just love Neil and Christy! So romantic together! :)

I hope you continue to update asap!
jmpill32 chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Neil has become that knight in shining armor. Keep writing.