Reviews for The Garage Guys
DJ PROF. DUKE chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
of course, i say that, and then i dont write another chapter for a year... ugh... i apologize to my fans, and promise that the next chapter will be done by the end of next month, come hell or high water.
MMDProgramVocaloid chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Your story is really amazing!

Everyone is really realistic and has their own personality, and they interact with each other well. The story and the characters flow well together. Definitely great, and worth reading, keep it up!
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Just wanted to say I read this before when it wasn't updated and read this again now. I'm really happy that you're continuing this because I'm really enjoying this so far.

Here's a review to a slow section. Hope to see more in the future(we could only hope hehe) :)
thepikachufiction chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved the first chapter and i'm planing to start reading more of it soon. I'm happy to see fans like you of my all time favorite video game. thank you ;) - thepikachufiction
nessi 98 chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
jod job, conti conti conti
Lanydx chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Holy crap thank god. I like this fic alot. Keep doing it but lay off the F bombs plz?
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Beat is stuck with being called little punk boy, isn't he? I feel bad for Gum, I can't say I blame her for not wanting to be anywhere near Onishima. I have to say I relly do like this story, and I can't wait untill the next chapter.
Kitcat chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I like it... I like it alot. I like how you explaned the spary cans. I also like how Beat got Pots (hey, he had to come from somewhere right?), it was cute how Beat was taking care of Pots. I kind of wish this had more chapters, like say chapters on how everyone else ended up joining the gange. Like say why did Yoyo become a rudie or how did Mew end up finding out about rudies and the GG's. In the end, I found this to be a great oneshot. It shows how everything started, how the adventure began. I hope you will make another Jet Set Radio in the future.
Lanydx chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I played JSRF and I like this. Will Mew and Yoyo be in this?
EvilLittlePixie chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was a cool story, are you planning to do another chapter?

I liked how you described why, like, a yellow can can do all those colours. I thought that was a really cool explanation. I want colour changing paint! :')

Anyhows, overall it was great. Keep writing
Tsukihime26 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Hey, I love how you used elements of the Jet Set games in this (spray can disappearing after use, why one can has so many colors, etc...) I really liked seeing something that was completely different.

And it was Beat, Tab and Gum in the beginning, not Beat, Tab and Mew.
kristen chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
this is pretty cool so far. keep up the good work!