Reviews for Till we meet again
mmkbrook chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Glad the epilogue took Jack and Sam through their life. Think this would be appropriate (from Startrek) to wish them a 'live long and prosper'.
mmkbrook chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
Wow, Jack certainly has everything organized.
mmkbrook chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
I can see Sam feeling awkward sleeping in the same bed Jack and Sara used.
mmkbrook chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Am enjoying this. Well written and heartwarming.
mmkbrook chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Just love those children, and it is true 'out of the mouth of babes'.

Really great chapter.
mmkbrook chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Nice to see Sam and Jack and their children as a family early.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
The reason Jack decided not to blow the Stargate on Abydos. A nice twist to canon.
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Great story. Terrible what POW's have to endure especially women. Glad what Sam did. Don't think it would happen in realty, but cutting off one particular extremity seems very fitting.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/15/2011
I'm sorry if this comes across a bit harsh, but I believe in being honest about other people's writing so they can improve, just as I would appreciate honest reviews to my own first attempts. So please don't be offended, but you clearly have no idea about pregnancy, geography, legal marriage, or even the concept of age.

Firstly, Paris is nowhere near Iran, Iraq, or any other country in the Middle East. Really, it's not. I've been to Paris, I know. And Persia, which I think is what you were after, is no longer an official country, so there is no Persian border. There's an Iraqi border, there's an Iranian border, and there is even an Iraqi-Iranian border, as those two countries are neighbours! All of these things you could have easily checked in an atlas.

Secondly, People do not simply get pregnant because they have sex at the time of their ovulation. Just because Sam slept with Jack doesn't mean she would be pregnant with his child. In fact, even after having been raped ten times, even while ovulating, it's possible for her not to be pregnant. Relatedly, she could have just as easily become pregnant from one of the rapists, because like I said, she wouldn't necessarily be pregnant from Jack just by sleeping with him once. (And while we're at it, I know it's convenient to have Sam be allergic to both the pill and injections, but surely, those can't be the only two methods of contraception you know, right? Ever heard of condoms? Now while that might not change anything during the rape scenes, Sam and Jack seem to be procreating like proverbial bunnies in later chapters.)

Then, Jonas threatening to tell people they would get married? No. That is not how marriage works. Just because you claim to get wed, you aren't suddenly legally married. So instead of saying it would be his word against hers, Sam would have probably laughed at that.

Also, The entire court scene was completely unprofessional. You might want to either leave things like that out of your next fics, or do some proper research on how trial procedures actually work.

Now, as for Jack's 'great-great-grandmother'... Assuming Jack is about fourty years old at the beginning of the television series, which I think should be fairly accurate, and even assuming his mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and great-great-grandmother gave birth VERY early on, say, at the age of 19, his 'great-great-grandmother' would have to be close to 120 years old in this fic. Just... think about that for a minute, please.

Last but not least: Please, please, please do not write about rape when you clearly have no idea what kind of trauma it is to people who have actually BEEN raped. I have never been raped, and I'm forever grateful for that, so I would never claim to know what it was like, let alone write a story about it in which the rape becomes merely a means of bringing your ship together. SUCH a big no. I'm not saying rape fic shouldn't be done, or that it can't be done well, but surely, even you can't be naive enough to believe Sam would get over it by simply killing the men who raped her.

I hope you'll take this as advice on how to make your stories better in the future, and not as a personal attack.
Kylie Carter Reese chapter 17 . 5/11/2011
one of my fav stories...
Saissa chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
...Parisian (I don't know what border you mean, it probably should be the Iraqi or Iranian border) border...

The old name for Iran is PERSIA.

I think you mean the Persian border.
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 9/17/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Brilliant! Very cute! I loved it! Wonderful ending! I'm glad that things went so well for them in the end!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 9/17/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! Brilliant!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 9/17/2009
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! Very cute with the kids!