Reviews for Galactic Sky
The Summer Belongs to Us chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Your characterization is awesome, especially of Cyrus... The imagery was perfect too. I could totally imagine her state of mind when she wakes up.
high improbability chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I was wandering around looking for stories involving Jasmine, so I chanced upon this. And dear god I do not regret it.

This is incredibly powerful stuff. I really like how you portrayed Cyrus here: at first he seems like a nice guy, and then...that. But I also liked how you write: it's so smooth and natural that I'm jealous. D:

And yay. Volkner. :D
Porporino the III chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This could be a tragic but well made reason as to why Jasmine became the shy girl we see in the games (and manga I assume). Thankfully she survived Cypher's smile and horrible intentions. Waking up to Volkner would probably be an almost angelic scene, at least in my mind, imagining Jasmine's sight and hearing blinded by the humming and the lights of his gym. :)

Again fantastic. Even with the darkness, their were plenty of glimmers to enjoy here.
MoonDot chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
At first I thought it was something fluffy, BUT BOY WAS I EVER WRONG YOU SURPRISED ME.
kai-sempai chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Good fic! It was pretty intense. After reading it I really wanna go kick Cyrus's ass really, really hard now! keep up the good work!
The Fighting Irishman chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
As much as I hate to say it, I knew that Cyrus' interest in Jasmine was not going to end well...

Besides that gloomy point, this is a fantastic one-shot. I like your characterization of Jasmine and you describe your scenery quite well. That tells me that you are a good writer (because I've never read your other stories before): you can describe the setting vividly to create a good backdrop for your story. Good job!

P.S. I despise Cyrus as a person, and now I think that the end that I showed him having in my story would be well deserving after what he did to Jasmine...

Keep it up!

Review'd Out!

-JeanDaBean
RocketVeteran chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow, why is there only one review?

I clicked on this because it struck me as an unusual pairing; I'd never come across it before. And I'm glad that I did!

I'm always interested to see how people deal with 'romance' fics involving Cyrus. For a moment there, I thought you were gonna have him getting all romantic. It seemed like he was on the verge of that and then...yeah. And re-reading the fic, with all his 'fascination' over Jasmine and his attempts to get closer to her, knowing what he's actually planning to do, is a little chilling. It gives the whole fic a different atmosphere.

And I think you portrayed Jasmine's innocence and slight shyness pretty well, too. Doesn't seem like anyone writes about her much.

I think I'm gonna have to fave this. Great job!
nasty plot chapter 1 . 8/20/2009