Reviews for And I Quote
Nox chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
The level of fluffyness made me smile!
amberdr00 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
sooooo cute i think its great!
some random girl chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I would die for DXC to!UR AWESOME!:D
WearyConstellations chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I liked 3 out of all of them :D SIX DAMN FRECKLES! SIX! Best part right there c: Haha, well keep up the good ass work you bish! Your stories are almost better then adventure time! And that means ALOT in my book :3 mhm, SDCO is out! That's me btw! Awesome name ik. Don't hate. It's bad for your skin! ... Right? It ,erm... Rots your face. So don't do it :o 3 totes magoats broheem...:P ik I'm weird. It's good though! Makes me more lovable(: buh-bye now
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Loving this so far; great job! I love oneshots, I really do.

Keep writing!

Ashe*
CarmillaD chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
Can you believe that I've just read your profile and noticed your shout out? Damn, I should be more careful with details. THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words! Don't worry, considering that disaster called TDWT, I think I'll create a FF account soon to write a TDI fic as a therapy if they don't fix that mess for the special, because they CAN'T leave things like that when they're about to change the cast. They've done enough suicidal moves.

Speaking of which, I've read all your entries about that godforsaken CxDxG love triangle. OK, I've always respected DxG fans a lot even if I'm a hardcore DxC fan, everybody has the right to enjoy their different shippings, but I have to agree: I don't know how they could be happy if they ended up together betraying another person (BOTH of them: Duncan as Courtney's boyfriend and Gwen as her new friend). And no, no matter how hard to handle was Courtney's attitude in TDA, she didn't deserve something like that.

Duncan and Gwen are still between my favorite characters although I'm very dissapointed with them at the moment and don't support them as a couple, even less in those terms. However, that's because I wanna remember them as they were in the previous seasons, not like the practically strangers we saw in TDWT, because to those "new versions" I can only wish karma's strongest payback, what they suffered on TDWT wasn't enough.

On the other side, like you mention, I noticed sparkles between TxG too, and DAMN I'm crossing my fingers to see them back together: I miss them so much... Trent seemed to be more mature and looks like Gwen noticed and liked that, while Duncan is going on the opposite way.

Ahem, sorry for the terribly long review. Going to the final chapter of this fic, too sad it was short, but I'm glad it had a nice ending for DxC. Thank you so much for letting us enjoy great moments of this fantastic couple. Long life to DxC, we'll keep the flame alive in artworks...! And start a riot if they don't get back together in the upcoming specials, seasons, whatever.
Pineapple Lump chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
you are legend!

you've written all my favourite DXC fanfics!

and i really like this story too -

i like the title and how each chapter has a new quote

i love the friendship is like wetting your pants one. that was awesome -
Kick Me Awake chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
great way to end this story :)

kick
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
Aw, really sweet! Sad the story's ending, but it was awesome! :)
The Dramatic Runner chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
this was a really pleasureble to read, all of the stories in it.

cogratulations :D
CarmillaD chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
WOW, that was really strong, my heart skipped a couple of beats because of worry and empathy with their emotions. Great job!
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
Wow, that was really hard hitting, but also really good :)
mUziEK chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
you're right girl. We gotta help people
CarmillaD chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Haha, short but sweet. Loved these lines:

"[...]"You've kept it for two whole years, and you always get all weird when someone knocks it over." Bridgette shivered. "Like that one time I did it."

Yeah, Bridgette hadn't been allowed in my room for two weeks then.[...]"

I really think poor Bridgette must have a hard time trying to make Courtney admit her true feelings, but she will, I'm sure _U. Great job!
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
Aw! That was really sweet at the end, minus Courtney's denial but plus Bridgette's pro-duncan words! Update soon please! :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »