Reviews for Comfort
kaitenzero chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
That... was not a cool ending! Yuugi would never do something like that :/
But as much as I didn't like the ending, I have to admit it was an evil twist, bet you cackled as you wrote that :p
SweetAnimeLover chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Awwww but I like having a sequel to it
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
The ending totally shocked me. Completely. I just... wow.

Wow.

Thank you for writing this. My feels are all... O.O
Saskie chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Definitely did not see that coming, however, Yuugi does have a limit. :)
BlackToxicKill chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
i love it keep it up!
yuyuyashasrain chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That was the perfect way to end it. And it makes perfect sense for Yami to be weaker that way, actually. I kinda like it when Yugi's a devious little bitch, because it seems like that's exactly what Yami would turn him into.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
... What the hell?

This is a great one-shot, really. But what's Yugi's motive to acting like that? Is he still possessed by the Orichalcos or...?

brittney
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
luv this
WinterValentine chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Didn't really like how you portrayed yugi here because he's a good nature kind of guy not only on anime but in the manga as well.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
...I was going to say "Good job," but after reading the ending, I'm not so sure. Umm, I'm sorry, but I just don't see Yugi doing that.

But, if you're interested, I can give you a few stories that deal with the whole "Yugi comforting Yami" thing.

"Be All My Sins Remembered" by FatedShadows

The author Estrelle Buscador has a couple stories dealing with the Orichalcos

Again, these are only if you're interested.

Great job on this anyways!
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
you know, you are evil...and i love ya for it! that last part kinda made me giggle
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
That was so messed up. It's perfect. Gosh.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Nice story. Yugi is very evil. Poor Yami is suffering but has his Yugi to comfort him. I just wonder why he is doing that. Revenge or so he can give him comfort.
MysticalElfGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Loved it! Wow, definitely didn't see that ending coming, though! o_O
PrincipalCellist chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Awesome story, but...*blinks rapidly* WHAT? I'm so so confused...

does it mean Yugi is purposely hurting Yami? *gasps* Why? Why would he do such a thing? Can you please explain what just happened?

Does it mean Yugi really IS only pretending to love himjust to get back at him? PLEASE HELP!