Reviews for Secondary Insurance Policy
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Such a clever idea. Ties the two mythologies together admirably - not to mention the push and pull of Buffy and Faith. So makes sense that they'd be the last two left.

Excellent.
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
omg that is hilarious! interesting theory. makes a lot of sense too. the only thing i can think of that would make it better is an explanation on how Buffy and Mary met. thanks for writing -Jesi Ki Kage
Mathematical Dragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I like it. The movie was a disappointment, overall, but your story helps it out. :)
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I think people forget how much Hancock changed by the end of the movie. I believe you got his personality down pretty well. Also, I think this one shot has a lot of potential. I really love the back story to the movie and wish there was more on it.
madbrad chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
What a clever idea! A bit contrived, but I continue to enjoy and marvel at your ability to merge these different universes together. It's great fun to read.

I had to laugh at this one:

"Your chances of making it out of the city without your head going up someone else's ass have just gone up."

Heh. :-) Pure Hancock, I guess.

It was a good movie, but could have been a lot more, I think, had they had a more impressive end-game to the story. The first half, building up the mystery of Hancock, was great. I think the last-two-remaining bit could have been explained better, and the climax was pretty weak. Still, an enjoying film. And this little one-shot of yours adds to the overall Hancock experience, thanks!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Not bad theory. But Hancock in the movie was much more agressive.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
So very interesting.
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
While I know jackshit about Buffy the show, I really like Hancock, but anyway, I don't think you captured his personality quite correctly. He's more aggressive and arrogant. Just my opinion.