Reviews for While You Were Gone
THE AMOL chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
You were trying to make ginny into super ginny .I had very hard time accepting that hermione would leave book unprotected for anyone to were trying to deceive molly, didn't they? My friend please don't cheap dumbledore's is practically insult.
anonymous chapter 27 . 1/16/2011
Wonderful chapter. It was dramatic. I couldn't stop reading until I finished it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 58 . 4/15/2010
Looks like Harry is finally going to be able to share his feelings. His upbringing(or lack thereof)hasn't made that something he does well. He's alwaysbeen so used to being alone even when he's surrounded by his friends. Ron's reactions and timing haven't gotten better. He's still going to be the overprotective git he's always been. Though at least now he should be happy to know his sister and Harry have reached a new level of understanding in their relationship.
Cole the Demon Hunter chapter 58 . 4/7/2010
Awesome chapter! Most of my stories died out, but I was glad I checked in this week and received this. I can't wait to see where your story goes next!
hp-scribbler chapter 58 . 4/5/2010
Thank you so much for starting writing this again! After so long, I thought you'd dropped the fic and forgotten about it! Haha now to actually read your new chapter...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 57 . 3/16/2010
That was nice. Souvenier shopping can be fun. Ron eating is normal. Reporters following you everywhere is no fun and they deserve whatever they get. Finally it seems Ron and Hermione's relationship is moving forward. They did have a few other things to concentrate on previously. And now the Auror's have found her parents and that's going to be another new adventure.
invidian chapter 57 . 3/16/2010
I greatly enjoy reading this story. Please update soon.
jamesscholes000 chapter 57 . 2/15/2010
Just finished ch. 57. I loved the attention to detail in this chapter. Hopefully ch. 58 will be on its way soon? I was originally going to give your fic a 7 out of 10 rating, but I think it deserves an 8, now that you've been freed from the confines of the DH timeline to work the plot how you want to. The creativity is really showing through in these later chapters.
jamesscholes000 chapter 27 . 2/14/2010
Personally, while I welcomed the extra action at first, I think that it went a bit too far to fit into the DH timeline. Ginny would definitely not face Voldemort that many times and not let anyone tell Harry about it. That put asside, however, it was a good couple of chapters; the action was well-written and I enjoyed it, even if it didn't have me on the edge of my seet. I'm not being harsh when I say, you should definitely stick to events that we know happened in DH.
jamesscholes000 chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
I seem to have a habbit of finding stories with plots that I usually wouldn't go for lately. I wouldn't usually read something from different POVs, but so far your story is pretty good. I can't say I understand why, if you're writing from a different POV each chapter, you're not writing in the first person, but I can overlook that; the fic still makes sense. Keep up the good work.
MockingHumanity chapter 57 . 1/20/2010
Oh my oh my, this is probably one of the most captivating stories I have ever read! Please dont be one of those people who just "forgets" about a story and is too lazy to finish it!

Update soon! I adore your writing and you REALLY capture the essence of each of the characters so well!

Update soon!
TheMaraudersaremyhomies chapter 57 . 1/16/2010
Ron's last line was priceless...

The press. Hehe. Someone should tell Ron not to feel Hermione up in front of windows.

Glad her parents have been found. :)
cynic.in.a.fishbowl chapter 57 . 1/13/2010
I live in sydney. I just sat there reading with a wry smile thinking 'what next? they use kangaroos as public transport? the drop bears, bunyips and hoop snakes attack? andrew peacock and paul keating finally have it out?'

And there is nothing 'west of sydney'.

Basically sydney covers a chunk of area 60 by 90 kilometres, and once you're past penrith (the furthest west point in sydney) you're into the blue mountains, which are mainly uninhabited bushland, apart from the odd house and a few small towns devoid of apartment buildings.
Cole the Demon Hunter chapter 57 . 1/12/2010
Another great chapter! This chapter says so much that it is amazing! I think a fitting follow-up would be Hermione POV finding her parents or showing us the aftermath of her explaining it to her parents again in front of the Weasley family at the Burrow. I miss your regular updates but understanding that this is close to the end of the story and that you have other commitments, I am happy to see this chapter. Keep up the good writing!
hp-scribbler chapter 27 . 1/11/2010
Ok, I only started reading this the other day and I was going to wait till I got to the end before I left a review. But, having just read this chapter (27), I couldn't help myself - this story is so, so good, so amazingly written, with such brilliant ideas...it's made my week, it really has. Please tell me you've thought of writing as a career choice! Haha, if copyrite permitted it and this could be published as a book I'd buy it in a second!

Thank you so much for writing this.