Reviews for A slave for you
CAL Kemist chapter 1 . 2/15
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CANT
deathslittledoll chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
So good
allenx14 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
DAWWWWWWWQQ
fgnxfg chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
the begining was great but i hate how you ended it. I don't care how upset harry is, he never would have let someone get that close to raping him, and two I hate how you made him a submissive even though this is in the dom fucking archive- yes he was dominate in the sack the rest of the story but you made him MENTALLY a sub and for that i can never forgive you.
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
That was so sweet... I still don't get why snape helped pansy and ron with their plan. Still, it was all so sweet. For me, that is, I don't know to others...
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
like wow.
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow that's a really good story. Ron and Pansy are sick. But great story.
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
What happened to the slytherins who raped Draco and did snape get punished for giving perg potion to the students?

I wonder when you said early this "Because she also added House elf blood with the veela blood, he will only be able to have sex with you," then how the sytherins and pansy were able to take Draco.
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow... that story was amazing. I loved it and harry and draconian are perfect for each! Amazing job just amazing. You should make a sequel... maybe one where Ron or Pansy come back? Anyways love this story it was so sad and sweet and cute... it was perfect!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
3 :D 3 :D i love all of your stories! :D
Lori94 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Go Harry! So glad H and D are happy!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
well done
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That ending was really sweet. I'm not sure I'd be okay with Draco just forgetting to mention the pregnancy potion though.

Also, most of the characters in this story seemed really dark. Aside from Harry, Draco, Dumbledore and Hermione. It was well written, but also kind of disheartening.

Also, you dealt well with very serious material. Ron and Pansy's actions especially. I would definitely read a sequel.
Shinosuke chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
wow... that was so cheesy i can't even think of a funny joke to describe just how cheesy it was.

not totally bad.

just totally cheese-tastic.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
awwwww love it! well not the ron/pansy part...but the rest