Reviews for Unfamiliar Territory
Maxsunny chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
I luv it please please please continue it! Lol Maybe u ahold do the hole first day thing and see where it goes from there maybe once everythings layed out some more it'll be easier to wright it would suck if it just ended there :(( Even if u don't think your going to wana finish it just post one more chapter ! !For me please! ! And for the 16 other people that luv the story! !
kitsune chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
ummm are any of them vampires?

but anyway you should write narutos first day of school

and lets say he hates one class cause of sasukes in it so he goes to the roof but guess whos also up there...ITACHI!

theyget along itachi get intrested and you come up with the rest cause actually so far you r doing great on this story i really hope you continue it even though you lost intrest.
KitsuneDango chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
iabsolutly adore this story!

i cant wait for a update!
NamelessNow chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
This story looks like something interesting to read, but I'm a bit concerned about how long it'll take you to complete it.

I like your character descriptions - it's easy to imagine your characters dressed in those clothes and I found myself enjoying picturing them like that (although I can't really grasp your Itachi - since that was him in the store, right? - I don't think blue is 'his' color, and well.. I'd see him in different clothing style aswell).

Sasuke sounds like a terrible jerk (well, looking at the manga developments it's not far from the truth), but I'd rather this story not turn into another "Sasuke is beating the crap out of Naruto on a daily basis" school drama.

I presume Larka is your OC? She sounds good enough, although I'd be concerned if she played a major role in the plot - blame it on my bad experience with such kind of fiction.

You're asking what I'd like to see in this story? I enjoy character interaction a lot, and another thing would be Itachi/Naruto fluff. Simply because Itachi never got any fluff in his sad life.

I'll be looking forward to reading more if you decide to continue this.

Good luck :)

silvablaze chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
hm *looks at calendar* how many Fridays have past since you last updated?

update DAMMIT!
silvablaze chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
oh! Oh! Oh! *bouncing up & down while raising hand like a lunatic*

is the guy in the blue hoodie my cousin Bob? It is isnt it!

u can gimme my cookie now...

& his dads a secret angent spy thing! He's 006 so he's probably working his butt off to get to 7!

My genius-ness amazes me too sometimes...
kutoki chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Please update soon! I want to know what happens next? I wonder if Naruto will have all his stuff for his classes. XD
kathochan chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
update soon
AnjoRemix chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
dang! it is good like ur other ones! would be more interesting if Sasuke...wat would u call tat would be funny! ehehehe! dang..the pink suite is going to be annoying! love me section...sigh...feel bad for whoever stares at it for too long!
Stargazer chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
CrimsonAccent chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
haven't read Skip!Beat, so I'm a bit confused. But I'll make it my mission to read that alongside Naruto! And Yu gi oh! (watched Yugioh when I was younger, but the manga is a lot more darker, and really good so far).

Hm. Larka from Skip!Beat? Or just an OC. Guess I'll just have to read and find out!

Oh, when you were desribing Kankuro, did you mean "Harley"? cause you put Hurley. I didn't really see anything else, but I just got up so I might be a little sleepy.
HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Love, love, love it. Can't wait for more. And I totally adore the Skip!beat thing. Awesome. Now I'm looking even MORE forward to next Friday! :D

EvilPopcorn chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Yay, can't wait till next Friday! I'd love to read more of this! The descriptions are really well written, I can really imagine what they look like! Anyway awesome job!
MadMonki chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
heh your good at making sasuke an ass. they ran away for baa-chan lol. i guess those four are the assess of the school? ok thats a very scary pink*shudders*. well looks like school gonna be interesting for naru-chan. looking forward to the next chapter.

ja ne
CrimsonAccent chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
It's Itachi! *jumps up and down, waving Itachi-sama and Naruto-kun forever 3 banner* (and has on sash)

stupid computer *kicks computer* not letting me review.

at least ff fixed that.

I liked the "It's amazing how nature can defy the seasons" line. It was so cool~!

chocolate! yayzles!