Reviews for The Thieves and the Baker
OCMichael chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Isn't Hardison in his mid-20's?
I would ASSUME that Sam was a Mentor
To him, rather than some kind of Cradle-
Robber. Of course, a teenage boy would
Almost certainly have high hopes regarding
A very hot blonde.
OCMichael chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Cool story, so far...
EvilTheLast chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
Great story. Now I'm going to start reading the sequel.
EvilTheLast chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Just found this story. Looks good. I got a lot of catching up to do. And then there's the 2nd story.
wezza1981 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
loving this story so far
Talon5Krrde chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
More please!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
I love both shows! Joe Spencer - ha ha! One question, how's Eliot suppose to be her protector if they aren't together? Guess I'll start reading the sequal. Wonderful job!
tnburn35tds.net chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
My 5th time reading this story. I like BOTH series, and you made a great connection with them.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I ALWAYS knew Elliot was a Chef! This just sets it up for FUNNY! Him meeting Val is just scary!
midnightread chapter 20 . 3/28/2012
I loved it. Two shows that I hadn't really thought would be possible to go together but you did it and you did it well :)

Sequel please.
locardxchange chapter 20 . 1/16/2012
Really, really good. Loved it. Aye on a part two.
EldritchFire chapter 20 . 1/13/2012
Stumbled onto this by accident but love love this, Parker especially made me crack up with her obsession with the cake plus Eliot and Cassie were so cute!

But at the risk of being flamebroiled is what i think the connection between Ganos Lal, Eliot and Cassie's babies actually the truth or am gonna have to wait for sequel?
Serendipity chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
Thanks, I was actually looking for something else and came across your story and read it the whole way through. Your characters are great and the storyline is interesting.
fdde chapter 20 . 3/5/2011
Aye
TatteredSpinner chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
"The people who make the CIA look like bunnies." HA! I love it.