Reviews for Homunculus
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/5
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you very much for sharing such a fantastic story!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 7/22
Wow!~~~
Scaranpannoir chapter 1 . 4/24
Eeh.. Uhh... Okay?
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I read this story before, I'm sure about that, thougt I don't know why I didn't leave a review...
Anyway, this fanfic is awesome! I really liked it, especially the entire smut scene, it was amazingly written. :D
'I'm just a little sad, that there isn't more.', I was about to write now, but there's a sequel, so I'm off to read that now. :3
hikora chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I wonder what he means by the last stage. Would that be death?
I hope for a sequel where they would get together in person.
Nica8860 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Very cute Halloween themed story. I really liked it though I was still left a little confused like Kaito, I am not aware of all of the rules of the mythical creatures like Shinichi is. The thought of their wings in bed made me happy though.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was really interesting! I loved it!
SanctuaryForNiko chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
0.0 must...have MORE to this story! *faints*
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love it. Great job. I hope that you'll continue writing ShinKai pairing stories. See you soon.- - 0 0
Jelp chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Very interesting take on the fact that Shinichi is a death god and Kaito is...an angel...divine? Not quite sure, but I liked the allusion to something akin to an angel. Lovely story. Jelp
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
wonderful
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh my gosh! I was wondering where this was! I got it from another sight, maybe livejournal or something and absolutely fell in love! I dig the Shinichi dominate. The concept was so interesting and believable. You did such an amazing job. Haha! I loved how Nakamori had to be attracted to Shinichi for his charm to work. Made my day, cause that is just so freakin hilarious. Glad to see they could both benefit from this experience. I will go and favorite the sequel to this one. Beautiful job.
Mai-chan63 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Really nice! This gave me an idea of how Shinichi kinda had to look in one of my stories, though probably not the same, but the wings and stuff X3 But I need to do some research before that seeing as he isn't a demon but anyway, back to your story I really love it!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 1/4/2012