Reviews for Homunculus
Shadow in Midnight chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
The hell? The final stage of blooming is...to die? Say whutttt!?
Nica8860 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Very cute Halloween themed story. I really liked it though I was still left a little confused like Kaito, I am not aware of all of the rules of the mythical creatures like Shinichi is. The thought of their wings in bed made me happy though.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was really interesting! I loved it!
SanctuaryForNiko chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
0.0 must...have MORE to this story! *faints*
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love it. Great job. I hope that you'll continue writing ShinKai pairing stories. See you soon.- - 0 0
Jelp chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Very interesting take on the fact that Shinichi is a death god and Kaito is...an angel...divine? Not quite sure, but I liked the allusion to something akin to an angel. Lovely story. Jelp
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
wonderful
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh my gosh! I was wondering where this was! I got it from another sight, maybe livejournal or something and absolutely fell in love! I dig the Shinichi dominate. The concept was so interesting and believable. You did such an amazing job. Haha! I loved how Nakamori had to be attracted to Shinichi for his charm to work. Made my day, cause that is just so freakin hilarious. Glad to see they could both benefit from this experience. I will go and favorite the sequel to this one. Beautiful job.
Mai-chan63 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Really nice! This gave me an idea of how Shinichi kinda had to look in one of my stories, though probably not the same, but the wings and stuff X3 But I need to do some research before that seeing as he isn't a demon but anyway, back to your story I really love it!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Quite an interesting story. X3
Dcampbell0610 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was a very good and through story. I was so captured by it I couldn't stop reading it! Surprising because of the fact it's almost 4 a.m. now, but I had to know what was going to happen at the end. I am glad I made it. Great job on writing this. the structure of the paragraphs flow so well it flies by when you're reading it!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I loved it! But what did the fear of fish have to do with Kaito? I understand the other two things Shinichi listed... Thanks for the ficcie!
NishiMiya Hiruka chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
i've read a lot of KaiShin (or in this case, the other way around) fanfiction, but i sometimes don't finish 'em...

...unless they're well written. this story was just that.

the little details were a very nice touch. i almost felt like this a part of the actual plot. (it certainly explains why death seems to follow him around. XD)

all in all, awesome. :D
shemi-chan chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
So amazing... So hot! This is truly a diamond among the rocks known as fanfiction. There are only few fics of this pairing, that I truly liked and I can confidently say that i LOVED yours!

Please write more!

Shemi~
Ricardo chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh... Ummm... Sorry, but, I didn't get the last part about the dead and the last stance of the blooming D: