Reviews for His Own Dark
angelaneahwalker chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
oh terrible...gods!
dragonpotter30 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I love how you write but it is dark: D but I like
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Very nice. Not a lot of good non con stories out there that are legitimately non con, rather than the half ass he can't help liking it stuff, not that I don't like that too.
funkyorange chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was...amazing. I'm totally speechless.

'"Okay, then," Harry whispered, feeling like he had sold a part of his future for a part of his past.' That line was so unbearably powerful...I think this is one of those stories that haunts you, stays with you, for a while. Another line that just made me shiver was 'Harry finally smiled.'

Well done. Just...wow.
voodoopolaroid chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is messed up but I love it. In a way I feel sorry for Sirius. His mind is clearly warped. You write really beautifully and you captured how Sirius and Harry would be if it was a canon scene.
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 10/8/2010

This whole story was enough to make me cry, but this line truly did me in.

Your story drew me in, and I couldn't stop reading. It was incredible, heartbreakingly so. Well done.
AnSea chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
hi.. first I wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story, and then I want to ask, and it may seem like a stupid question, but how old is Harry in the story?
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh God! That was...wow! I can totally see that happening. Poor Harry.

I like the way you write this fic. Keep them coming!
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh wow! This was so beautifully written. And dark.

I've always loved how complex harry's and sirius' relationship was.

this is the first time i've read a HS story like this...and i was not disappoint
Darkest Desire chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Hauntingly beautiful. You've really managed to capture the disturbing sort of dependence Harry and Sirius have on each other. Harry's reasons for letting it continue are very well articulated and Sirius is presented as the damaged character that he truly is. I also like the way that you depicted Harry's thoughts on the darkness. It was extremely well written and the dynamic you've presented between Sirius and Harry works very well in a chilling sort of way. Truly magnificent.
Alo Amicus chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
*snif*
Wulfweard chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Powerful. I can never believe Sirius and Harry stories where they're innocently happy. It only feels natural that Sirius betrays Harry in some ignorant and unforgiving way. This was excellent. I loved Harry's twisted little pathology and especially your turns of phrases, 'The shadows were stretching across the floors in a macabre caress'. Beautiful. And yor use of the darkness being the third character was masterful. A very good read :) Thank you!
mary-louise chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
i know it sounds horrible to say it, but i liked this story very much. it was so well-written, so wonderfully terrifying... gawd, congratulations on this one. i could truly see this kind of stuff happening, and sirius mistaking harry for james... brilliant.

10/10
Potterworm chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was an extremely disturbing story, like one of those really horrifyingly entertaining episodes of Law and Order. I can't say I enjoyed reading it, because Sirius is my fave character and the thought of him doing that makes me want to puke, but it was so very well written, and if Sirius was ever to lose it, I could see it happening like that. I'd love a followup story.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Extremely well written, exactly what I had pictured but never found quite to this form. He is an escaped convict and unbalanced. People change after prison and if he took care of Harry I would expect problems. One of those was this...confusing him for James was most plausible. Nice work.