Reviews for Reality and Other Inconveniences
What a shock. Edward was a whore after being cheated on and Bella has never had good sex. Why? I'm serious. Why? Why do a lot of fandom people write this way? I'm so confused. I try really hard to enjoy stories and I do but these make me angry. I'm still going to read this because I do like it but I'm just sick of Edward being a whore due to being fucked over and Bella never having good sex. It's old.
jk chapter 17 . 4/12/2017
he fucks two different women ...I fucking knew he was a whore!
jk chapter 15 . 4/12/2017
Edward seems like a whore...I don't think hes the one for bella ya know? manwhores are fucking gross
jk chapter 13 . 4/12/2017
so were going with that shit huh? Bella doesn't know what good sex is...Edward has good sex ALL the time...and let me guess, hes a "god" in bed...blah blah...read it a million times before.
vickyycullen chapter 29 . 12/23/2016
Absolutely amazing! Thank you!
vickyycullen chapter 25 . 12/23/2016
Gosh I love this
vickyycullen chapter 21 . 12/23/2016
This story is reeeeaaaaally good and different! Don't know how I didn't found it before...it should be more famous
Guest chapter 31 . 8/30/2016
It's a great story. ..thank you for the journey ď
Lafemmevegeta chapter 31 . 6/1/2016
Heartfelt yet hauntingly great for giving us a peek into Edwards thoughts during that whole baby momma drama.
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 31 . 8/27/2015
So well written! But where is the WALL sex!? I really enjoyed it.
GreenPlayDoh chapter 31 . 6/12/2015
I can't believe I haven't found this story sooner! It's been an amazing read - great use of flashbacks, definitely deserves more reviews :)
shaz308 chapter 31 . 6/9/2015
This was a wonderful story. I don't know what you are doing now but I hope it includes writing. I would love to see more of this couple. Where they are a few years down the track.
shaz308 chapter 30 . 6/9/2015
I'm glad Phil brought back his manuscript. He can keep his promise now.
shaz308 chapter 29 . 6/9/2015
I'm so glad these two found each other.
shaz308 chapter 28 . 6/9/2015
It was probably like losing his parents again, not quite but almost.
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »