Reviews for Reality and Other Inconveniences
marigold123 chapter 11 . 10/17/2010
Gotta love Renee's replies. So Edward was cheated on...I can see where his research would take up most of his time...and if there wasn't love. Sometimes even if there is love... Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
I am so enjoying the way you write this tale. I get so immersed in each chapter.

I love seances, but they also creep me out too...strange things have happened!

So it looks like Alice and Jasper have found a love of horror in common, and Rosalie did make a great entrance! Will Edward go after Bella? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
So it was Renee that rented the property to Edward...I guess that makes sense. For some reason I didn't think that Renee had anything to do with the house. The house in significant to her...and it is that way for Bella. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Hmmm...was the visitor Jasper? Will Edward attend the seance? Oh Alice cracks me up!

Edward ...Edward...I think I would be in lust with this smirky devil!

I love these flashbacks with Bella and her mother. They are so sweet and somehow comforting. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Very hot and very in control Edward. I wonder who stopped by to visit Edward and will Bella be in the pond tomorrow at the same time? Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
The picture you drew of Renee was intriguing. Diving into the pool...the summer of lemonade and swimming. Renee, Bella and her grandmother.

I LOL at Bella's remark that she was 'in lust' with her tenant, and Rose told her to go for it.

So was that Edward diving into the water too? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Bella still misses her mother so much...you can just feel it. Bella and Edward certainly have some things in common...but then the are so off the page too. I wonder what Edward is doing holed up in that cottage. Seems as if he is a writer or researcher. Oh and Big Brawny Emmett! LOL! No wonder Rosalie wanted to be there before everyone left! I like the way you are weaving this tale.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Aw...they both have literary t-shirts! LOL! I loved Alice getting all pissed off. I am sure she's use to getting her way! Well at least Edward apologized and Bella can use his shower. That was nice of him. I guess he must have felt guilty. Love the creaky house...and I wonder about the picture. Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Hmmm, I wonder why Edward thinks this is his property. Is the attic haunted? Or does Bella have a vivid imagination. Love the way you write the 'feel' of this old house. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
The house sounds amazing. Though it is a little scary with it being unoccupied, dusty...all the sheets covering the furniture. Alice and Rose crack me up...I bet it's going to be a long nite. Does Alice really smell cake? LOL! I wonder why Bella never visited the house when she was growing up? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
The way you wrote this chapter just brought me in to the surreal disjointed reality that Bella was feeling during the funeral of Renee. I felt her loss, disbelief and the support of Rose and Alice. So sad... Well written and moving.
carebear31374 chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
I really enjoyed your story although a little sad at times (which i dont really mind)it was a great read. Thanks again and i will be sure to check out your other stories :)
carebear31374 chapter 28 . 9/19/2010
Oh shit i was wondering how Edward found out - i guess renee just wanted to be there for him while he was working through his own stuff and not putting all her on him
carebear31374 chapter 23 . 9/19/2010
I really like Edward and Renee's flashback - thanks
carebear31374 chapter 22 . 9/19/2010
Loved this chapter - wonder if i could get an invite for dinner...lol
1,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »