Reviews for Reality and Other Inconveniences
TheRainGirl chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
Woah! So did not see that coming...
TheRainGirl chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
Oh! I just love this dynamic you are building! :)
TheRainGirl chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
I an really loving all of your characters! :)
TheRainGirl chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
Grownasswoman sent me over. She highly recommended your story on Twitter earlier and I started reading it while I was in training via my phone so I couldn't review until now on my computer. You are doing a fantastic job with the story. I'm so intrigued and I love that you are keeping with canon for the characters, but yet they aren't totally carbon copies of the story characters. You are truly doing a wonderful job mixing your world with Twilight and it's kept me very entertained today!

Thank you and I look forward to continuing :)

-Rain
justsayno chapter 30 . 8/20/2010
*APPLUASE* oh my god i LOVED this...every word was just perfect...and it ended perfectly as well. I love so many things about this story... I love that it's E/B, i love that aside from the romance, that it's a story of a woman discovering her mother, I love the dynamic of friendship and family...and I love how Renee was there to help Edward heal also. This was just brilliant... I'm going to be pimping this HARD!
justsayno chapter 15 . 8/19/2010
Hi!

I started this evening in such a foul mood. Then I read the update for The Confidence Man, and I loved it so much! I've been enjoying that story so much so I decided to check out some of your other work. I absolutely adore this story! I've spent the better part of the evening losing myself in Bella's journey of loss and self-discovery...and love.

I'm a shitty reviewer but I wanted you to know that I really love this, I think you are an amazing writer, and I look forward to reading more of your words!

Thanks for writing!

xoxo
MamaJoyof3 chapter 31 . 8/13/2010
I loved your story! I can relate to this Bella so much! You did a wonderful job.
WeDon'tFightFair chapter 22 . 8/10/2010
Favourite chapter so far! I loved when Charlie started talking! And when he couldnt remember Jasper's name :') that made me laugh. I didn't really like how Alice and Jasper got married though, that really annoyed me that they did! Not that you wrote it... But because they did. Make any sense? lol.
99imjon chapter 30 . 8/8/2010
Love the story :)
cullenary-delights chapter 30 . 7/30/2010
Fantastic, amazing, superb, splendiforous - I could go on, but you should already know how awesome that was by now. I've only started reading you writings recently, and so far I've erad Breaking and Saving Edward and, although the other two were brilliant too, this is definitely my favourite. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me curious - perfection. Quick question - what were the post-it notes for? Characters in the book? Deep down I probably don't even really want to know - I love it when things are unexplained.
purelyamuse chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
He is so obnoxious yet somehow puppy dog conflicted. Can't wait to learn more about him.
purelyamuse chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
I like the silly sarcastic girls. I'm loving confrontational Edward. Ooh light turning off- sooo mean!
beckybrit chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
About Byron, my ass! I bet it its about him, lol!

Wonder if she will be sharing that shower?
beckybrit chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
mm not the friendliest of caretakers is he? You might think he would be nicer, considering she had just given him a peep show, lol!
beckybrit chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I am reading The Confidence Man ( which I just love!) and thought I would have a look at your other fics too.

Really like the start to this, even though its sad. :)
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »