Reviews for Reality and Other Inconveniences
marigold123 chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
Sugar...damn. I can just see Bella escaping that kitchen and flinging herself into her house. What an awkward situation. I wonder what Edward thought? Relieved that Bella left so quickly, or wondering if she was running from him and his child?

Bella is back in her sad funk again. Enjoying.

Ethan Church was a wonderful read.
marigold123 chapter 17 . 10/17/2010
So Renee talked to Edward about Bella. I wonder how much Renee told him? Two women for Edward eh? One the mother and one the daughter? Or two women? What is Edward about? Hmmmm...and what did Renee know?
marigold123 chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
What a birthday for Bella...nervous about dinner with Edward and having too much time...then being late! LOL!

Oh and the love making and Bella knowing she's falling for Edward. Her happiness.

Oh and Edward is a father! I remember Bella and Alice's reaction when they thought that Emmett had a child...and it turned out ok...hope this does too.
marigold123 chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
Spaghetti for dinner? Edward is odd...I wonder where he took off to? Then he dropped the ottoman off and left without talking. He is such an intriguing guy. Is he as Renee thought? Childlike and jaded?

Poor Bella...missing her mother on her birthday. It happened so recently. I undersand and know how Bella feels.
marigold123 chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
So Edward boxed everything up because Renee wasn't going to make it for a visit. Did she know she was dying? Sad.
marigold123 chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
I loved the boxes of blue glass and vases...I can just see them sitting in the windowsills...

Edward really kind of puts one on the spot, doesn't he? He seems so sweet now...but also commading. Bella feels her cloud is lifting.

UoEM...sigh...
marigold123 chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
So mice in the attic...hmmm!

I loved the idea of the mailbox on the table. Renee really took advantage of that!

I wonder if Charlie is lonely? How did Renee die?

I love that Edward is trying to tell Bella about himself...he knows she's not that kind of girl too...

I laughed at Alice and Bella screaming and Charlie wandering around the house with an umbrella. Then Charlie almost arresting Edward. Too funny! Yeah...what is Edward going ask in payment? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 11 . 10/17/2010
Gotta love Renee's replies. So Edward was cheated on...I can see where his research would take up most of his time...and if there wasn't love. Sometimes even if there is love... Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
I am so enjoying the way you write this tale. I get so immersed in each chapter.

I love seances, but they also creep me out too...strange things have happened!

So it looks like Alice and Jasper have found a love of horror in common, and Rosalie did make a great entrance! Will Edward go after Bella? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
So it was Renee that rented the property to Edward...I guess that makes sense. For some reason I didn't think that Renee had anything to do with the house. The house in significant to her...and it is that way for Bella. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Hmmm...was the visitor Jasper? Will Edward attend the seance? Oh Alice cracks me up!

Edward ...Edward...I think I would be in lust with this smirky devil!

I love these flashbacks with Bella and her mother. They are so sweet and somehow comforting. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Very hot and very in control Edward. I wonder who stopped by to visit Edward and will Bella be in the pond tomorrow at the same time? Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
The picture you drew of Renee was intriguing. Diving into the pool...the summer of lemonade and swimming. Renee, Bella and her grandmother.

I LOL at Bella's remark that she was 'in lust' with her tenant, and Rose told her to go for it.

So was that Edward diving into the water too? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Bella still misses her mother so much...you can just feel it. Bella and Edward certainly have some things in common...but then the are so off the page too. I wonder what Edward is doing holed up in that cottage. Seems as if he is a writer or researcher. Oh and Big Brawny Emmett! LOL! No wonder Rosalie wanted to be there before everyone left! I like the way you are weaving this tale.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Aw...they both have literary t-shirts! LOL! I loved Alice getting all pissed off. I am sure she's use to getting her way! Well at least Edward apologized and Bella can use his shower. That was nice of him. I guess he must have felt guilty. Love the creaky house...and I wonder about the picture. Enjoying!
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »