Reviews for Reality and Other Inconveniences
shaz308 chapter 3 . 6/8
Interesting first meeting. Where has he been?
shaz308 chapter 2 . 6/8
I'm glad they stayed
shaz308 chapter 1 . 6/8
Not quite sure how I found this but a great start,sad but great.
Edmazing chapter 15 . 5/29
Hi. I don't know if you still keep up with this account, but I wanted to give you a quick applause and thank you. I'm really enjoying your story. The pacing and character development are great. Not to mention the UST. lol I love how the mysteries are slowly unfolding for us.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Kopec82 chapter 31 . 5/22
Very good!
maphie chapter 31 . 4/4
A little sad for Tanya but maybe with Ben, she finally found a man she can love who adores her too.
maphie chapter 16 . 4/4
Yikes! Baby mama and NOT Bella? How is it possible? Oh ya, got it.
maphie chapter 17 . 4/4
Renee and Edward have a strange relationship.
maphie chapter 2 . 4/2
I love these girls! Please have more of their banter peppered thorough this story! Please?
maphie chapter 1 . 4/2
I'm not sure I'm ready for another story about Renee dying coming off Gramercy but here I go...
Eli42 chapter 31 . 1/7
Cute fic!
huntingforwitches chapter 31 . 12/28/2014
I see this was written ages ago but i just discovered it. One of the best fan fics I've read in ages!

Loved your characters. Especially Renee. Just really loved reading the whole thing. Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 29 . 7/6/2014
Of course Bella lives in her mother shadow. Even Edward loved Renee before he loved Bella. Maybe it wasn't sexual but it still was love and Renee still was first.
BelleBiter chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
Here from Tarbecca's rec on ADF - and very glad I came. Thank you for such an enjoyable read; I'm glad you got to stretch your writer wings on different characters, and enjoyed how you portrayed all of them. It's especially refreshing to read a Renee I don't want to clobber, so thanks for that, too :)
Tarbecca chapter 31 . 1/28/2014
Recommended this on the fic dive over at ADF! LOVED IT!
1,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »