Reviews for Reality and Other Inconveniences
Go get her, tiger ;)
insanemum chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Ah - some insight!
Bevey99 chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
Just read this, and really enjoyed it. But it left me wanting. ?His Book? Their Life? Roselie's no fraternization? Really open ended.
2loveybunnies chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
I just read this entire story without reviewing and I'm sorry. I read it on my phone and it wouldn't allow me to leave comments, but I wanted you to know how much I loved it! I know you wrote this years ago, but I guess I felt you at least were owed one final review at the end so that if you ever happen to check this account, you'll know that people are still loving your writing.

I have to admit I'm really disappointed that you've abandoned your incomplete stories. The two most recent ones both seem like something I would love to read, but since neither has been update for a year or two, it seems a little pointless to get involved in something that will never be finished. Not sure if you even follow this fandom anymore, but if you read this it would be lovely to know if you do plan to finish either of them, or if they are officially abandoned. So many great writers have just disappeared (like your friend AmeryMarie) and it's very sad that so many great plotlines have been left hanging.

I hope that your real life has improved over the last 2 years (or at least since you last posted an update on your profile ) and that perhaps you'll consider completing what you started. I'll keep you on alerts in the hopes that you'll come back one day! Thanks again for sharing this touching story with us!
insanemum chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Oh yeah - same time tomorrow, please!
insanemum chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Who can it be now?
insanemum chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
A cold shower for you, missie!
insanemum chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Yep - that's Lord Byron alright! Sooo - how much trouble can she get into using Edward's shower?
insanemum chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Good on you, Bella. He's being a dick.
insanemum chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I found the rec for this story on Riveting Reads. Great first chap! :)
WiltshireGlo chapter 31 . 8/13/2013
I fell in love with this story. With your writing. It's beautiful. Magical. Made me laugh. Made me properly sob (you know when).

Thank you for posting. Thank you for leaving it up.
evilnat chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
I don't know why I never read this story back in the day but I bloody loved it.

Such complex characters and so well written.

Xx
goldseadragon chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
The "thingy" is called a planchette. I know this because my brain is overflowing with useless crap, yet I forget my own name half the time.
Luvntwilight chapter 31 . 1/24/2013
Such a beautifully written story
dbpbatm chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
Great story! Grief and love simultaneously. Thank you for sharing it.
964 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »